Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's freezing! .. well, technically, not quite freezing, but I am cold!
  2. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog.. and if anyone gets the new Hitchcock box set, the 1999 score for The Lodger is better than the 1997 score
  3. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I'll send these two: Whiter Shade of Pale - Procul Harum. White Rabbit - Grace Slick/Jefferson Airplane.
  4. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday to SarahOnBway!

    haven't seen you around much lately :( .. hope your birthday's a great one! :D
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Leo Sayer & Miss Piggy - "When I Need You"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lord Nelson & the Laughing Gas - "It's Funny"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Badlands"
  8. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    more brownies.. this time with ice cream! :insatiable:
  9. anytimepally

    Who's your favorite Muppet?

    :concern: .. Gonzo is my favorite.. we have a lot in common, both being weirdos.. but also, I love his unshakeable optimism.. he always thinks his next act is going to be brilliant, even though every act before it fell flat
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cooler and overcast
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ernie and Bert - "I Refuse To Sing Along"
  12. anytimepally

    Save Pushing Daisies!

    I love this show and also hope it doesn't get cancelled.. I watch every week!
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Williams - "Sad Song"
  14. anytimepally

    10 Years On Muppet Central, A Dream Comes True

    10 years! Congrats! :)
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Youngstown"
Top