Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Gervais to star in Sesame Street

    I wonder which muppets he'll be working with.. I can't help but hope for Oscar :grouchy:
  2. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome :zany: .. Hope you all enjoy it here!
  3. anytimepally

    If you were a fraggle...

    I'd have dark green skin with dark brown fur and brown, crazy hair ... I probablt wouldn't have any eyes (like Boober).. I'd also have a beard like The Wizard, but not white.. my nose and mouth would probably be closest to Wembley's :coy:
  4. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome guys! :batty:
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Genesis - "Land of Confusion"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Traveling Wilburys - "End of the Line"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gie Few - "Dr. Inhaled"
  8. anytimepally

    The Great Muppet Quiz-aper.

    Favorite Muppet: Cookie Monster Favorite Muppet Movie: The Muppet Movie Least favorite Muppet Movie: Muppet Treasure Island Favorite Muppet Show: Fraggle Rock Favorite Muppeteer: Jerry Favorite Jim Henson character: Rowlf Favorite Frank Oz character: Cookie Monster Favorite Dave Goelz character...
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - "Motel in Memphis"
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Daddy Wouldn't Buy Me a Bow-Wow"
  11. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    The Muppet Show
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's 49 degrees inside my apartment :eek:
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Cookie's Rhyming Song"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "A Good Man is Hard to Find (Pittsburgh)"
Top