Search results

  1. anytimepally

    President Obama!

    I'm wondering how many people in Michigan are going to suddenly develop glaucoma in the coming months.. :shifty:
  2. anytimepally

    Happy birthday Erin!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  3. anytimepally

    President Obama!

    Me too.. As to the legal issue, my guess is that existing marriages will have to be honored, otherwise, they'll run into ex post facto issues, so it should only affect unmarried couples.. which is, of course, small consolation.
  4. anytimepally

    President Obama!

    indeed :batty:
  5. anytimepally

    New movies coming out...

    I'm very excited about the new Bond, but mad about the date change, especially since it's out in most of Europe already
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    68 and sunny
  7. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Imperium: Augustus
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mokey - "Time To Live As One"
  9. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    brownies and pizza.. :insatiable:.. breakfast!
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny, cool
  11. anytimepally

    Halloween is just around the corner

    while we're all being Italian, I guess I should throw in that I'm 1/4 Italian.. my mom's the half
  12. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    once I finish the movie I'm watching, I'm going to watch last weeks Boston Legal, because Betty White's back!
  13. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Congrats, oscarfan! :grouchy:
  14. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    The Great Muppet Caper
  15. anytimepally

    Happy Halloween!

    this is my momma's favorite holiday :scary: :batty: .. Happy Halloween everyone!
  16. anytimepally

    Read any good books lately?

    I finally got a hardcover copy of Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of N.I.M.H., my favorite book from when I was a kid :shifty:
Top