Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Suzannah - "Mom & Daddy, Please Don't Steal For Me This Christmas"
  2. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    more turkey! :wisdom:
  3. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    turkey sandwiches
  4. anytimepally

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    it's my favorite holiday.. hope everyone had a good one!
  5. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    haha! that's awesome.. I always wanted to be Cookie Monster, too :insatiable: .. I never colored myself, though, I just ate like him!.. Welcome! Hope you like it here :)
  6. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday anytimepally

    Thanks guys! :D
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    George Jones - "Brown to Blue"
  8. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    on the way! :sing:
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    not too cold, but not as nice as yesterday
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "The Night Before Christmas On Sesame Street"
  11. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday anytimepally

    Thanks everyone! :excited: .. so far so good.. I got to sleep in until 8:30, but I'm going to be working all day.. I have an article due by 6:00pm tomorrow that's only 1/3 finished :busy:
  12. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    hope you enjoy it!
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here you go everybody: http://www.sendspace.com/file/i1itb5
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dar Williams - "Everybody Knows This is Nowhere"
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    *shudders*.. don't remind me :scary: :eek: I would also like a copy of Kermit's new song :)
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    they're Canadian.. that probably explains it :search:
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Arrogant Worms - "Boring"
  18. anytimepally

    What was the last Henson thing you bought?

    The Muppet Show: Season 3.. one of these days, I need to get Season 2 :mad:
Top