Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Denver & the Muppets - "Alfie, The Christmas Tree Medley"
  2. anytimepally

    Henry Gibson

    also plays a very funny judge on Boston Legal
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cookie, Grover, & Herry - "Blue Christmas"
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, but the snow's melting some
  5. anytimepally

    Tis' the Season...For Cookies & Presents!

    pudding is also the only food that improves my mood every time.. no matter how good I feel, pudding always makes me feel a little bit better. :insatiable:
  6. anytimepally

    Tis' the Season...For Cookies & Presents!

    my roommate and I bought a Christmas Tree the other day, and it's potted, so we can keep it year-round and use it next year, too.. also, because we're both going to be out of town this year, we're leaving Santa beer instead of milk :coy:
  7. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday BEAR !!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "There's A Promise (Reprise)" from Fraggle Rock
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen & Pete Seger - "Hobo's Lullaby"
  10. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    spicy italian sandwich
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Jingle Bells / Silver Bells" from Sesame Street Sing-Along
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold and windy
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cast of Sesame Street - "Keep Christmas With You"
  14. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    necco wafers.. I've never had them before. Each different color is like a new adventure! :search: .. and the blue ones are disgusting! :grouchy:
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, windy, and snowy.. I wouldn't mind it without the wind
  16. anytimepally

    Speculation: Any News on TMS Season 4's Release?

    I'm convinced Season 4 is going to be Gonzo.. and as a side note, I'd like to see Statler & Waldorf get the Season 5 cover
Top