Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Stephen Marley - "Made in Africa"
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent.
  3. anytimepally

    Why Did I Ever Watch This?

    The Dukes of Hazzard. It's embarrassingly bad.
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey guys.. sorry this took so long. I completely forgot :o .. It's on the way to both of you now! I've got the Official Sesame Book & Record 2 but not the others. I'll send it soon.
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have the Jerry Juhl memorial "Follow Me" .. where do I send it?
  6. anytimepally

    A NEW ThunderCats cartoon in 2011!

    It's nice that they have the original Lion-O (Larry Kenney) to do his dad's voice in the new cartoon.
  7. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaur Train

    I watched Dinosaur Train with my nephew around Christmas, and I loved it. It's really well-made compared to the other shows he watches.
  8. anytimepally

    Has Baskin-Robbins Gone Bankrupt?

    you're right.. there's a Cranky's near the airport and another towards the mountains, but none in the city.
  9. anytimepally

    Has Baskin-Robbins Gone Bankrupt?

    You have Marble Slab and Cranky's instead.. they're basically all the same deal. Tim Horton's are plentiful in Ohio. I never went to one when I lived there, though.
  10. anytimepally

    Oscars!

    Oscar sounds weird in that video
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent.
  12. anytimepally

    *Sigh* It's That Time of the Decade Again...

    don't you know? in the stoneage, cigarettes were actually delicious, didn't make you smell like a smokestack, and didn't cause cancer :smirk:
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I've uploaded these three requests to a sendspace file here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/994yfd Also if anyone has any other requests for things I might have, today would be a good day. It's my first day off in six weeks. :busy:
  14. anytimepally

    The Jim Henson Company Puppets to perform at the 2011 Grammys

    For the world in general, I agree. But for television, of course it will change if we turn it off and ignore it. If no one's watching, there's no money to be made, and it's all about money. So television companies would be forced to come up with something that we won't turn off and will make...
  15. anytimepally

    The Jim Henson Company Puppets to perform at the 2011 Grammys

    The difference is all TV's have an off button. If I was in the Coliseum, I was going to be eaten by lions. I couldn't turn off their jaws.
  16. anytimepally

    Cameron Diaz Offered Role in HappyTime Murders

    They couldn't find anyone who can act?
  17. anytimepally

    The Jim Henson Company Puppets to perform at the 2011 Grammys

    I agree. And all the small government people should start by getting rid of the FCC.
  18. anytimepally

    The Jim Henson Company Puppets to perform at the 2011 Grammys

    Your kids watch the Grammys for life lessons? Really? :confused: As for the "Muppet" thing.. as far as the trademark goes, obviously that belongs to Disney, but a Muppet is not just an entity, a trademarked group of things. To me, it's first and foremost a style of puppet-making. There aren't...
Top