Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way :hungry:
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Not yet. Even youtube doesn't have the full clip.
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You should have this soon. :insatiable:
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here is Buffy's Version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pp9ci0
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    This might be what you seek: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nom4oh Here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/l4wgsz
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I should be able to get this one to you soon! After I finish that, I can get this for you.. just need to know where to send it. Also, there was a second Muppet Babies album - Rocket to the Stars. Do you want that, too?
  7. anytimepally

    Muppet Smilies

    I knew that.. I meant my favorites overall, not just ones by Muppetboy09.
  8. anytimepally

    Muppet Smilies

    I love it! He's so expressive.. This one and Clifford with the sunglasses are my two favorites! :skeptical:
  9. anytimepally

    Muppet Smilies

    These are all great, guys! Well done :) Any chance for Sal? :skeptical:
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    this is on it's way. the sound quality is not great.
  11. anytimepally

    New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

    first impressions... 1. Glad there's going to be another movie so soon. 2. Unhappy they are introducing new muppets. They didn't even use all of the old ones in the last film, and many of those had few lines. 3. Hopefully, without Jason Segel, this one will be more muppet-centric. 4. He...
  12. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    I'm working my way through the 60s Batman series.
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bunny Wailer with Andrew Tosh & Ky-Mani Marley - "Butterfly"
  14. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    As far as I am aware, these two were the only ones ever released on an album.
  15. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    I have most of these. As for the Rockefeller Center appearance, I have the whole thing (with "Run Run Rudolph" and "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"), but I haven't had time to divide the songs yet. http://www.sendspace.com/file/iah4a9 The ones I don't have are: Deck the Halls sung...
  16. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/q68ya8
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/in0okf
  18. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    I don't. If anyone finds it, I would like a copy too. :cool:
  19. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Here's this one: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xd5ebk
  20. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    this is on the way now.
Top