Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Why isn't Kevin Clash given other roles?

    He would've been a good recast for Floyd.
  2. anytimepally

    Cookie Monster on SNL December 18, 2010

    the best part of the song was how much fun Jeff Bridges was having. :insatiable:
  3. anytimepally

    The Official "I'm looking for/trying to remember a sketch" thread

    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Windmills_of_Your_Mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu_6hdGZ6gU
  4. anytimepally

    Bad, terrible and downright lousy Christmas Specials...

    I enjoyed the Rankin-Bass stop-motion version of The Life & Adventures of Santa Claus but the more recent animated remake isn't as good. But I completely agree with you about Elf, so you're not alone. :)
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Christmas in the Old Man's Hat"
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    Cold and dry
  7. anytimepally

    Bad, terrible and downright lousy Christmas Specials...

    I love it also.. not to mention the fact that it contains the best line in the history of 80s cartoons when Skeletor says "I don't know what's happening to me . . . but I must . . . save the children!" :batty: The line itself is hilarious enough, but the delivery is perfect!
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    snow again and wind
  9. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/m5o62y
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    more snow!
  11. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    sent.
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gerry Rafferty - "Baker Street"
  13. anytimepally

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    My guess is they'll release Seasons 4 and 5 as part of the promotional lead up to the new movie. Maybe something like S4 in May, S5 in Sept. Then, Muppets Tonight! around the time the movie's DVD comes out in 2012. Anyway, I'm trying to stay optimistic.
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Sara Bareilles - "Uncharted"
  15. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    sent.
Top