Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    overcast and cool
  2. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    I last bought Dean Spanley, because I like it.
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and cool.. like Fall should be
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Springsteen - "Wrong Side of the Street"
  5. anytimepally

    Old School Vol. 2 CD set coming!

    anyone have this yet? how do the albums sound?
  6. anytimepally

    New IMDB layout stinks

    The imdb layout is fine for movies, but it's not as easy to see entire filmographies of actors with the new layout. The old one was basically a list on an internet page. Maybe some people do more with imdb, but all I ever want is a list of films.
  7. anytimepally

    The Best/Worst Song Covers Thread

    Worst Covers The Beatles - "A Taste of Honey" Bob Dylan - "Fixin' to Die Blues" Tina Turner - "Proud Mary" Lenny Kravitz - "American Woman" Best Covers Willie Nelson's Stardust (a whole album of covers) Herbie Hancock & Corinne Bailey Rae - "River" Peter Tosh - "Johnny B. Goode" The Animals -...
  8. anytimepally

    Old School Vol. 2 CD set coming!

    I like this collection way better than the first!
  9. anytimepally

    RIP Harold Gould

    And Kid Twist in The Sting
  10. anytimepally

    Best TMS opening number

    I love "Comedy Tonight" from the Joel Grey episode.
  11. anytimepally

    What was the last album you bought?

    Nara Trio's self-titled album
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Nina Simone - "Simmerman"
  13. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    Harry Brown b/c I love Michael Caine
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice.. 70 and sunny
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Peter Tosh - "Stepping Razor"
  16. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    Hey Ed, I haven't been around much so I didn't see this before, but these songs are on the way.
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I do. Remind me of your e-mail.. it's been a long time since I've been here :search:
  18. anytimepally

    Muppeteer Jerry Nelson releases studio album, "Truro Daydreams"

    I've only heard the clips from the radio interview, but I love what I've heard so far. :sing:
Top