Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Thanks for the additions, will see how I add them. Who's Howie? Glad you asked. The thing is that in my research I came across some website, probably Craig Silverstein's, that had an entry for "Headline Howie" and if you go to the earlier versions of the listing you'll see him there...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Nah, that's OK pal, we often get names confused around these parts. Com on G-Man, let me get you a nice mug of hot chocolate and a couple of candy canes for swirling the chocolate around. Or would you prefer apple juice with that candy cane? Everything's in the common room kitchen area, help...
  3. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    OK, the problem's been taken care of. See, I've had Harry from S&F erroneously listed as Henry from S&F. Sorry for the mix-up, everything's back in order at 2869 entires. Hope to sort out the other little requests on my list as the new entries keep in coming.
  4. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Thanks, that's what I was concerned about. For some reason, though I have a descript of Harry in my backup files from the group of S&F characters Muppet_dk sent me, I only seem to have listed Harry from BITBBH. An oversight that'll get corrected tut suite! Have a great day and thanks for the...
  5. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Thanks JFS, I like the candles you added to the tree's branches. *Sets up plastic candy canes on some other branches. Let's see, what's left from my box of ornaments? *Pulls out ornaments and places them with the help of the bats. OK, there's one of Cookie Monster in his winter coat...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks JFS, headed over to the post office in a bit. Uh G-Man, I think his last name is just "The Cat". Well, I'm headed to the post office to mail a couple of things. Hey Garfield, anything you wanna mail to the capital of the United Arab Emirates?
  7. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    *Grabs a mug of freshly brewed hot chocolate. Hi guys, greetings and good morning! Vill get some breakfast now and then I'll probably get to work. Called the Snowman, he'll help with clearing away the driveway. Got some ideas for the outside decorations, you got any of your own we could use...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah yes, Happy Hannukah and happy holidays to one and all. The what number night is it? Ah, forget it, not sure if the jokes made by Jon Stewart would go over well here at the dorms. Let's just say that it's one of my fave shows. Don't watch it as regularly as I used to, but it's up there at...
  9. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Glad you like the cookies Miss Piggy, Janice made a batch and I made another. OK, it's decided. *Bats flutter about changing Prairie Dawn Angel to the bottom lower branches and Janice Menorah to the loftier upper regions. Got some more we can add tomorrow. The snow will be shoveled out of...
  10. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Huh? *Cranes neck towards the kitchen. Oh vell, best to just stay out of it. Hmmm, this Christmasy mood has put me to thinking of my own troop of characters and creatures. Maybe it'd be better if they... Hmmm, not sure if the bat-troop will be performing after all. Just frustrating that...
  11. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Actually... What do you think Prairie, should we bring down your ornament so you can see it better at a height you can reach it? Or should we leave it where it currently hangs, in the lofty upper reaches of the tree?
  12. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Thanks Prairie. Now to hang a few of the ornaments I got. First goes the Prairie Dawn Angel, place that one a bit lower from the Grover Soldier my bats. Then comes the Miss Piggy as the Queen of Frost, a very classy and lovely little ornament. It's fitting that this one should go next to...
  13. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Hey MuppetDude... Do you happen to have a link to the thread/post where I can find your list of character descripts from BITBBH? Need to check something, specifically if there's a character from BITBBH named Harry. If so, please post all help here. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
  14. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    OK... Grischa, you take the Grover Soldier. *Grischa flies to hang the ornament where Prairie Dawn said. And Mischa, you take the Kermit Elf... And Sascha, you take the Swedish Chef elf with the... Uh, Prairie, are you sure this ornament has a tray of little plastic cookies? Cause the...
  15. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Uh... MuppetDude... Who's Harry the Hipster? Don't seem to have him listed.
  16. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    OK, then... 1 Will change it back to "Fern Rudd". 2 Of course you're going to see Oswaldo listed as Osvaldo in my latest list. That's cause the list which was most lately posted is V14. Your message/post with the correction wasn't posted till the thread for V14 was up. However, rest assured...
  17. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    *Comes back in from outside. Man, I'll tell you... Yes my little ones, we have some work to do around the house. Not to mention getting ready for those dratted finals. Ah well. Hello everyone, got those extra ornaments Miss Piggy wanted for the tree. Need any help Prairie? Well...
  18. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    OK, time for some updates. 1 MuppetDude, you already pointed out the mistake regarding Oswaldo the Grouch's name above and I already corrected it for the master list on my disk. 2 Regarding Fern/Fran from JHH, Anthony's Wife.: a. Found her listed as "Fern" on www.imdb.com's JHH cast list. b...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Aw, that's a nice couple of stockings you guys got there. Well, gonna get ready to leave for the last class of the semester. Have fun here at the dorms!
  20. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    *Puts on winter coat. Vell, I'm checking in with Miss Piggy to see if she has any chores I can help her with. If nothing else, at least I'll get to do something productive. Might do a bit of holiday shopping for some gifts while I'm at the stores. Happy holidays, and hope the kaos here stays...
Top