Search results

  1. The Count

    Fanfic - "We Need A Little Christmas"

    Uh... idn't it Sunday today? I am above the law!!!
  2. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    *Returning from shopping with the Monsters. Vell, didn't get the presents I was looking for, but at least I got some ideas for what to get some of my friends. Will most probably take care of it tomorrow. Ah, the Monsters and I had a couple of pizzas after we finished shopping, so we won't be...
  3. The Count

    Palisades to produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Sorry to disappoint you Nick, but... Ken also said that the SS license will be run in much the same way as the Muppets, in that the license doesn't include making action figures of the human cast of characters. At least, Palisades isn't interested in pursuing that at this time. Hope this...
  4. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Sure, let me get my wallet and coat and we can leave as soon as you guys are ready. What I'm mainly looking for are the S9 Jim Henson Muppets figures made by Palisades Toys. Wery professional company, and I keep loving their vork. So many figures to count up, and so many photos taken so far...
  5. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Hey guys, it's the twelfth day of the twelfth month of the year! Sorry for the enthusiasm, but I thought we could do vith a bit of rush/excitement here at the party HQ. *Breaking character for a moment. Uh, BethC, not sure if you're out there fright now, but I'd appreciate it if you could...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Unfortunately I stayed up most of the night with a bit of indigestion, not sure if you know about the curse that is acalaycia. But I did get some sleep earlier this morning. Heh, knowing myself I'll probably drop into drowsiness while listening to my class tapes later today. Oh...
  7. The Count

    Authentic Count puppet on eBay

    Great find! Would love to bid on that item, and mayhaps a couple other ones I found while searching for Muppet items in the Toys & Hobby section, but my budget won't allow that big of a hit fright now. Whoever does end up winning it though, I hope they'll treat it with the respect and care...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Softly like the blackest night, I come creeping down the stairs. The towels are folded and stored away in the bathroom cabinets, just hope noone swipes Mokey's nor mine. Finished writing my paper, not as long as what I had last night, but I'm OK with what I got done. Off to beddy-bye before...
  9. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    That, and spending time with good friends you can always count on. Well, good night to everyone, off to get some sleep.
  10. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    OK, I'll get it for you fright away. *Takes out a napkin and places two brownies on top. *Hands brownies to Prairie. Be back in a second or two. *Fills paper cup with eggnog, making sure to scoop out a couple of the thawed strawberries and place them inside the cup. *Brings cup to...
  11. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    By the by, seeing as how you have a hexcellent fashion sense, I'd hope you could help me out when it comes time to pick out some outfits for my batty beauties Miss Piggy. But then again, we can talk about that some other time when we're less busy and enjoying the magic of the holidays.
  12. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    *Knocks on Miss Piggy's door. Hello? Vould you ladies like anything to eat? There are some more famously freshly-made brownies and strawberry eggnog if you like. Hope you've finished picking out your dress Miss Piggy, sounds like you had some grand fun. Vell, I'll depart back to my room...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK then, just leave them on my bed in my room and I'll get to them eventually. Gonna break for a while before getting back to writing.
  14. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    No Bo, don't go! Come back my friend, we need more Muppets here at the party. Do you want some lunch? Or do you just want some hot chocolate? Or some cold eggnog? Ah, just sit down by the fire and join us here at Piggy's home for the holidays.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well LMK if I can help you by folding the towels for the bathrooms. I'll be in the common room making some sandwiches and soup for lunch.
  16. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Sounds like the girls are having a vonderful time judging Miss Piggy's wardrobe. Hmmm, by the sounds of it alone there's Santa Piggy, Elf Maiden Piggy, Winter Piggy, Black Ice Piggy, and Christmas Wreath Piggy. Don't know what the last dress is especially since I'm not in there. Heh heh, just...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, seeing as how I wasn't able to run my errands yesterday... maybe JFS can get you your coffee beans Christyb. Not sure how much I'll be here today since I have to rewrite a whole section/document for my paper which I lost last night. Will try to keep up the holiday cheer by checking in...
  18. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Glad you liked the brownies Miss Piggy. I'll just leave them cut and inside the mold here on the parlor table. Not sure how much Help I'll be this day, since I have to rewrite a whole section of my paper which I lost last night. Heh, the woes of a college student. Sorry, I'll try to keep up...
  19. The Count

    Palisades to produce Sesame Street Action Figures

    Ken said that they're projected for the sales cycle of Summer 2005.
  20. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Is Dr. Teeth here at the party? Thought only Animal, Floyd and Janice were here. Oh well. Come inside Prairie, and have some brownies before they're gone. Hope the Snowman didn't get bashed too badly by the snowballs out there.
Top