Search results

  1. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Hi Kyle, glad you had yourself a nice little Christmas. The Count: "Ah, hello fellows, now I have a chance to give you presents." *Out of Character: The gifts the guests get from me are from both my human persona and my Muppet character/screen ID namesake. *Hands present to Cookie...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah ha! Christmas morning, and I just finished opening up all four Muppets S9 figures from their plastic prisons. They look great standing next to each other, and I hope to start off another round of photos for both my collection's album and the product guide project I'll work on with my...
  3. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Hey guys!!! It's Christmas!!! Woo-hoo, and joy to every 1 here at the party! The Count: "Ah ha! Yes, the time has come for me to count up all the presents handed out and opened by all the guests here at the party! So, who's first to get their presents?"
  4. The Count

    AICN's Oz Report and Pictures

    So where's the article? All I got was a brief reaction to the pics and forum posts of others' reactions to the pics.
  5. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Oh hey, I forgot to introduce everybody to a few added guests I brought with me from the dorms. *Introduces Odie, Nermal, and Arlene. The Count: "Ah ha! That's 3, 3 furry felines! 3 furry and lowable blue monsters! And 3 batty beauties! Add them all up and its 9 vonderful guests here at...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Chuckles to self. No no Nermal, you like Prairie misunderstood. You know first and foremost that it's Garfield who keeps trying to send you to Abu Dhabi. Secondly, I never said I sent you there, just said I sent the box there. But anyway, it's OK. Come on and I'll bring the three of you to...
  7. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Ah, thank you G-Man, knew I was forgetting someone from the guest list. *Knock at the door. Hey guys, it's me Eduardo. Thought I'd drop in on the party myself since the dorms are quiet for now. Oh Herry, got some packages here from your dad and mom. *Hands presents to Herry. Hey...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes, but think how great it'll be when everyone comes back and we see our friends again. Oh, and it looks as if someone from the party might be enrolling in college and seeking lodgings here at the dorms next term. Well, it's gonna be a great holidays, especially once I open up my S9 figures...
  9. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Hey, here's an idea. Why don't we start up our traditional Muppet Christmas sing-along with all the Christmas carrolls we know like when we were at Grizzly Farms? Sound like a good idea? Vell, it's up to our hostess to say. *Takes a small blood sausage and Spanish omelette square for self...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Too true, too true. Though I'm only halfway there fright now. Having great fun at the party myself as well, chuckling at the prospect of all the gifts to count. That and a few songs I've got playing in my mind's jukebox. But it'll feel great once the family's all together again, kind like...
  11. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Well then, that's OK Ernie. BTW: Love Santa Duckie's costume. Hope you enjoy yourselves at the party. Noone knows where Pepe and Gonzo went off to. Guess they had other Christmas plans.
  12. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    *Not to seem impolite. Uh Ernie... The tubs are in two different threads. There's the "Make Way in the Bathtubs!" thread open to anyone who wants to join us there at BethC's bathroom apartment. And then there's the "Make Way in the Hottubs1!" thread, that's open to all though anyone with...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Returning to the dormhouse and entering the common room. Ha, it's great to be done with everything. Handed in both written works earlier this afternoon, and I'm done for this semester. Got half the number of creds now for my Doctorate at Law, at least if both professors validate the...
  14. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    *Raises glass filled with soda. A toast! To our gracious hostess and many vonderful vishes from all of us on this most joyous holiday season. *Glasses chink as the toast is given. Ah yes, now to soak up the ambiance at this vonderous party. Hello to every 1 and I hope you enjoy...
  15. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    *Returns from university campus. Ah ha! Now I'm in much better spirits since I handed in both works and finished my courses for the semester. Time to party! Hello Chef, my you look wery dapper in your Christmas clothes. *Hands a candy cane to the Swedish Chef. That's 11, elewen grand...
  16. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Hi guys, gonna be leaving soon to the campus to hand in both my works. See you in about an hour or two or three. Ah, I do so love counting down the moments like this. If any new guests show up, my bats will tend to them and hand out the candy canes.
  17. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Oh hello Floyd and Zoot. *Hands candy cane to both band members. That's a perfect 10 guests here at Miss Piggy's party! BTW: Might have to leave the party for a bit later today, since I need to go to the university campus and hand in both final written works. Hope the party keeps going...
  18. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Ah ha! Oh, Ernie, it's good to see you here at the party. Wasn't hexpecting you to show up. But you're velcome here at Miss Piggy's Christmas party all the same. And here's a candy cane for you Ernie. BTW: Did you remember to dress up for the party? Tell us about your wardrobe, after all...
  19. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Hey, aren't you Monsters going to dress up for the party? Well, that's 7 guests here at the party. *Hands candy cane with leaf bow to Cookie, Grover, and Herry Monster. Well, I'm going to join you here at the ballroom. Seems that all the guests were staying here in different rooms in Miss...
  20. The Count

    Need help in getting the Palasades Super Grover...

    Well... An option you have would be to join the Palisades Collector's Club. That way, when Super Grover is made available a few days after the conventions you'd be E-mailed the notice and could buy him there. Oh yeah, if you notice, they accept payments for newly signing-up members via MO as...
Top