Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sorry I couldn't get here any sooner, my computer area was temporarily blocked off. Looks like you guys had a great time last night. Well, alls I can say is Happy New Year and hope that 2005 brings us all nothing but the best to each and every one who's out there. Have a great time and...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    And so it begins. Or is it "ends"? Ah well, another year to add to the past as we celebrate the present and look forward to the future. Rock on, and may tonight's New Year's Eve partying be grand in each of our hearts. Let the countdown begin!
  3. The Count

    Disappointed in Steppin' Out Fozzie

    Uh, CapBackfire, Steppin' Out Fozzie's wrists are indeed articulated. Mayhaps you got one whose wrists are stuck? Anyway, I've got So Fozzie's hat pushed down over his left ear. Works well and looks kinda classy. Of course, once I get the Ethel Merman episode on VCD, I'll start a search with...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bella the Bat lets the Count (MC) know that there's a package waiting for him. Rully?!? Hmmm... Yes, it's Jim! Woo-hoo, just in time for the New Year! Now the family's that much more complete and here for the holidays. Will open him up later and addit to the collection, now if only I can...
  5. The Count

    The Elusive Lips ...

    Yeah, guess I got a great deal, cause I paid $17.99 for the signature White Shirt Lips from toyrocket.com back on 12/14. So, looks like Kev's taken care of. Sorry to those who I may have instilled with hope, but my local stores already sold out of the figures. Didn't think of picking up any...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Might as well, you wanna look your best for when/if the band rocks in the New Year later tonight here at the dorms or on campus at the Student Center. Still waiting for Jim, might watch some Muppet specials/movies later. Ha, good to be back at the dorms. Happy New Year and have a safe...
  7. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    Thank you for such a vonderful party Miss Piggy and BethC. Had so much fun, hope we can get together and plan another party soon. And now the countdown begins, ah I can hardly count the seconds as they fly by. Happy New Year to everybody, and hope you have a safe celebration.
  8. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    *Comes back to party from the castle and catches the Monsters before they leave. Thank you for convincing them to come Grover, however the castle's currently closed for remodeling and repairs. Wouldn't want to endanger any of my Muppet friends. I'll LYK when the castle's opened once again...
  9. The Count

    The Count's Counting Castle!

    *Out of Character: Thanks D, might not give up on it, especially since I've had a bit of brain storming raining down upon my ideas, which has helped define them a bit better. *Back in Character: Ah velcome Rowlf (McFraggle). Unfortunately, you've come at a bad time. The thing is that I'm...
  10. The Count

    The Count's Counting Castle!

    *Out of Character: Barry, I feel you're misunderstanding the game. But then again, I feel that's gonna happen with most others. When I asked for you to suggest a Boss Monster guarding the room, it's not a SS nor Muppet monster, but rather a creature from those categories up in the rules at the...
  11. The Count

    The Elusive Lips ...

    Rully? Guess I got it when the gettin' was good. LMK if you guys need help gettin' the figure and I'll make the call to my EBX stores. Hope this helps and happy hunting.
  12. The Count

    The Count's Counting Castle!

    *Out of Character: Uh, what do you mean by "take Room 2"? Do you mean suggest what room and what Boss Monster should be guarding it will be? If you LMK then I can answer your question better.
  13. The Count

    The Count's Counting Castle!

    Good, wasn't sure how the tour was going for a minute there. Oh now Grover, what's there to be afraid of? The counting creatures are mostly nice creatures, if you get to know them like I have. Come and sit down here in this comfy cloud chair. There, now that's not so bad is it? OK, there...
  14. The Count

    The Count's Counting Castle!

    Well then... If there are no suggestions... I'll just move this tour to Room 1 myself. *Leads Muppets gathered to a sort of cloud-swept room. OK, this here is the Dream Room, it's herre near the ground so I hope everyone's able to fit in the room. Notice the lightly grayed clouds aroun the...
  15. The Count

    The Count's Counting Castle!

    Uh, waht about Elmo?
  16. The Count

    The Count's Counting Castle!

    No, Cookie, please don't be mad. Guess I should've attached a "Roll Eyes Sarcastically" icon to my previous post, but you know I usually don't use them given my blind batty eyes. Sorry Cookie, didn't mean to upset you. *Offers Cookie Monster a tray of freshly baked Christmas cookies and a...
  17. The Count

    The Elusive Lips ...

    Hey Kev... Bought my White Shirt Lips at www.toyrocket.com on 12/14/2004 for $17.99, is this what you're looking for? They might still have the figure "In Stock". Also, my local EBX stores got the case of figures on 12/17/2004, and I only bought the other three S9 lineup figures. LMK if...
  18. The Count

    The Count's Counting Castle!

    Forgot, Beakerfan will be playing as Snuffy. Oh Cookie, that's not what I meant. What should be the tour's first stop and what curious castle creature should be guarding that room? Besides, thought you already had your fill with the cookies you got for Christmas. Well, I'll be back to...
  19. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    No no, please keep going Rowlf. It's a nice little melody with a fun little sort of song. Like it. BTW: The castle tours have now officially opened and you're all invited to come! The thread's called "The Count's Counting Castle". Hope to see as many friends there, and have fun at the party.
  20. The Count

    The Count's Counting Castle!

    That's OK Bo, just so long as we can count among the friends having a good time here at my castle. The register's open and here's who's logged in. Kimp the Shrimp as Grover. Barry Lee as Cookie Monster. (Heh, guess that means that Kyle will have to be only Herry in this game if he gets here...
Top