Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Morning all. *Whispers to Vic, if it's easier for you Erine81981's better known as Kyle round these parts. Anyway, glad to see that someone else is thinking forward the same way I am. Got the double shelving unit in my room set up with the Muppets figures on the left, and the shelves on the...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Comes back from the pools. The water fight's over? Hmm, just as well. Gonna put these clothes in the hamper and change for bed. Just hope I can take some more pics of my new figures tomorrow. Once that's taken care of, I can move on to other things I need to do to get my shelves in order...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    And here I thought you were going to have a quiet night in your room JFS. Well, hope you and the band rock on into the joyousness of the New Year. Will probably watch some TV in a little while, Grim Adventures and then my Monday Night ritual. Mokey: "Welcome to all the new boarders here at...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bats show up at Rooms #20 and #5 with luggage from new guests. *Bats stay behind to help Bert unpack his and Ernie's and Vic's stuff where he tells them to. Well, hope my little ones helped you out Bert. Now maybe you can run off and join the others at the pool for the water fight. Just...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Glad you're happy with the current accomodations UD. BTW: You might want to capitalize Pepe's name, it sounds like "peep" without the capital P. Just thought you'd want to know. Oh yes, before I forget, as soon as you new guys are settled in your respective rooms... Please give us a...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leads Vic and Bert and Ernie to their room. OK guys, we could reach Floor 1 or the basement floor by going back out to the stairwell and going down the stairs. But there's a quicker way, and a way I suspect Ernie might like better. *Leads guests to the Common Room. You see this fireplace...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Ushering new boarders to their rooms. Since Room #20 is on this same floor, we'll go there first. *Leads new boarders through two sets of doors, the first separates the lobby and the stairwell, the second opens up to the hallway with the dorm rooms. You'll notice that big room in front of...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah ha! New boarders! Velcome to the Muppet College Dorms. It's just me Eduardo, better known here on MC as The Count. Hey guys, nice choices for roommates. *Going over register. And it pleases me to say that your choices are indeed available as roommates. *Greets Vic Romano, Bert, Ernie...
  9. The Count

    Current technical difficulty

    Thanks for the tip Luke. Will have my tek-sabe brother check it out, whenever he can get around to it. The thing is that MC is the only site I visit which is giving me this type of problem. Well, hopefully it's something that can be taken care of.
  10. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Uh, "Ditto" to what BHS? Hoping for some help with the requests above so as to fill the remaining gaps for the list's next version.
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    OK then, so let me ask you this. 1 Should I make an entry in my JAWS speech dictionary to have "Lisa" pronounced as lee-za instead of lisa? 2 Businka may be the English accepted name for the character known as Busya, but I'm setting a few norms of consistency. If I changed it from Businka to...
  12. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Hi TotallySpiesFan, mind if I call you TSF? Made all the changes you suggested except for two: Busya will stay as is, cause that's her name in Russia similar to why I have Xiao Mei Zi listed as such instead of Little Plum. Also, Leeza from HC is something I wanted to ask about. You say it's...
  13. The Count

    Current technical difficulty

    Different problems for me. Whenever I try accessing the website, my entire computer's processes slow down. Turns out that I can't even scroll through the links cause it's as if the page weren't there in spite of having loaded. Don't get me wrong, the site works well, it's just that it seems...
  14. The Count

    Please help the Count!

    Thanks TotallySpiesFan. How would you suggest adding them to the list? Under what entry/character name should they be listed as? Hope to hear from others soon, and have a good weekend.
  15. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Thanks TotallySpiesFan. Looks like we've got another Cartoon Network watcher among us. Got some shows of theirs that are among my faves. So, have you given the list a looksee? Hoping MuppetDude will return now that we're in 2005 and help out, if not him then maybe some other trusted sources...
  16. The Count

    Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

    *Pops in to see the clean-up crew taking care of most everything. Ah well, at least the party was fun while it lasted. You know, the MC Dorms are open to whoever wants to join. Just drop me a line via my E-bat-mailer and I'll give you the lo' down on the dorms register and how you can sign...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks JFS. Just so long as tomorrow's not a Blue Monday. Anyway, will see what can get done today here at home and at the dorms.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey, so longs as you get your 3 squares, it's salright. Mmm, think I'll have some myself. *Grabs slices for Mokey and self, and fills up two glasses with sparkling soda.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Woo-hoo, just what we need to ring in the New Year, some XL pizzas. Pizzaaaaas, with extra cheesaaaaa. Yeah, got champignons, finely sliced tomatoes, some garlic spread, and two layers of mozzarella. Dig in guys, there's enough for everyone. Oh yeah, and there's sodas in the fridge kept...
  20. The Count

    Please help the Count!

    Woo-hoo, back in 2005 and better than ever. Uh, I'd like to add to BlueAM's request and please explain how best the characters described could be added to the list, give examples of the name that you would list the characters as. Thanks and let's keep the party going with BlueAM's great threads.
Top