Search results

  1. The Count

    Big project; can you guys help?

    Hi Bouchard. First off, velcome to the vonderous vorld of Muppet Central's forums! Secondly, sounds like you're shooting for the term of Sesame Street that could be called "Sesame Street Unpaved". At least, that's what Noggin called the 70 episodes they showed from 1969 to 1989. As for...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    OK, so we're at 2992 entries. First off, still wondering if Elmo Mondiporg should be added. As I saidd, are Elmo Mondiporg and Maurice Monster sufficiently different as to merit separate entries for both? If so, then he'll be added and only 7 more entries will be needed to post ML15. If not...
  3. The Count

    Come on...no Whammies...Big Bucks...Stop!

    Yes, I remember CrossWits, another good one. Used to watch those shows on the USA Network, but now it's all been shunted to GSN and they don't even show all they should.
  4. The Count

    Sesame Street Encyclopedia

    Hey Thijs, glad to hear the SS Encyclopedia is still in business. Keep your eyes open, I suspect there might be enough entries in a recent post to get Muppet Listing 15.0 online as soon as this weekend. Have a great day.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *In old decrepid voice: "It's you, you brought the evil!" That one's for you JFS, enjoy the movie. Got back from classes earlier, got waaay swamped with the E-mails, just finishing everything fright now. The Count's asleep in his bed, happy that we finally finished the first Counting...
  6. The Count

    "Count It Higher" songbook?

    That's a big 10 for BlueAM! Ah ha, I love numerical puns! Yep, the video Count It Higher: The Count Counts Sesame Street Music Videos did indeed come with a little booklet. See, this was part of a series of SS videos that were I believe 18 in total and all had their specific number on the...
  7. The Count

    Come on...no Whammies...Big Bucks...Stop!

    BTW: Gary Kroeger, the announcer of Whammy!, is a former SNL ashlum.
  8. The Count

    Come on...no Whammies...Big Bucks...Stop!

    Hey D, you got the third one to go with Supermarket Sweep? There was Supermarket Sweep, then Shop 'Till You Drop, and Born Lucky was added afterwards though it didn't last. Win Ben Stein's Money was great, and so were Beat the Geeks and Battlebots, rully miss those "Good" shows on Comedy...
  9. The Count

    Java Muppet color

    Actually... It's been commented that the Dancing Slinkies that come with the brown-shirted Lips Repaint figure are the show accurate ones.
  10. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    OK then, thanks to TSF. Strike the questions about the little blue frog or Pierre from my last post. Still wondering about Elmo Mondiporg and/or Maurice Monster.
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Thanks MuppetDude. So we're up to a toggling total between 2991 and 2993 Questions: Should Elmo Mondiporg be listed as a separate entry from Maurice Monster, seeing as how Maurice is already listed? Or should it be left off the list precisely because Maurice is already listed? Are there...
  12. The Count

    The Koozebane Kermits

    Oh, OK. You can do a search on eBay and find what you're looking for, there are a few auctions for the Koozbane Kermits I find when I go there since I'm searching for the Holiday Kermit exclusive. As for the prices, you can check the auctions and see what seems fair to you without overpaying...
  13. The Count

    Come on...no Whammies...Big Bucks...Stop!

    Heh, at least now it's out there and you can't hide from it anymore. Why didn't we tell you about Whammy!? Well, you never asked. BTW: Loved to watch that when I was younger and had better sight, which is why I like the original version better. And that makes two of us who'd secretly wish...
  14. The Count

    The Koozebane Kermits

    Not sure about the original signature Reporter/Koozbane Kermit. But regarding the GITD variant... It's the special sign-up figure for one of the two modular Muppets kits you can get if you sign up to the Palisades Toys Collector's Club. If you're a new member, it'll be $50 for the lifetime...
  15. The Count

    1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12

    Just adding a few tidbits. It's been pointed out that The Pointer Sisters were the ones who sang/recorded the vocals to the Pinball Number Count segments. Also, there's something missing from the standard intro opening as the example provided by JFS demonstrates. And this is from back from my...
  16. The Count

    'The Jim Henson Hour' Guide Returns

    Well... Yes, as soon as the pack of VCD's from Justin gets here I'll have the SS 20th Anniversary Special from our long-standing deal. You might want to talk to him, though I don't know for certain if he can accomodate you in his schedule. That's why I say you'd have to talk to him.
  17. The Count

    'The Jim Henson Hour' Guide Returns

    That's OK Matt, thanks for the update though. Doing a deal with one of my other sources, and I plan on having 13 of the 14 episodes soon. Not sure when, but it's on the docket. Hope everything goes well with both the site and everything else on your plate.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Glad the temp's OK for you guys. As for my undergrad GPA, that's what happens when you get nothin' but A's in your major field. That, and I completely disconnected from the realm of Muppets during those years. Even gave up continuously watching SS, *sniff. But after I found this forum here...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks JFS, that movie's always a good one. BTW: Speaking of Robin, the Aladdin 2 & 3 DVD set was released today. Gonna retake a few photos lost in the shuffle tomorrow, dig up a spare headset for Rizzo to replace the glued one, and then we'll be heading out for our first class of the season...
  20. The Count

    Thinking of U

    Well, you could take it as either or. The female cries from the audience were just that, cries from a mobbish audience. You can take it as either excitement or terror, though I think it was more along the lines of exuberant fan excitement. The one who spotted the ginormous U coming downwards...
Top