Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: "Ah ha, that's 24 Batman figures all perfectly placed." Yes, at least those are taken care of, the Muppets display will be tomorrow after we take care of paying our tuiton fees at the campus. Hey, is there anything I can do to help you with the party on Friday Kathy and PD?
  2. The Count

    Paging MuppetDude!

    OK, since I can't contact MuppetDude via E-mail, and my computer freezes up whenever I try to send him a PM... I'm trying to contact MuppetDude for a business deal regarding JHH episodes. Please, MuppetDude, if you're out there reading this, contact me ASAP via E-mail to set up the deal...
  3. The Count

    "Mahna Mahna" song on NBC's Committed

    Well, if you think that's strange... You know the animated show Philmore that airs on ABC and Toon Disney? Well, there's an episode about a kid in the school mascot's costume who stole the super-tough entrance level tests. And as they're chasing after a wrong suspect, the officers who are...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, the Count and me are here at the campus, in our respective cubicles at the Law School's library. Oy vey, I just want to get back home and put this day behind me. Here's the deal. Thought today was the first day of classes here. Secondly, thought I had till today to go to the bank...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Up and about doing errands to get ready to leave for the campus around 1 o'clock PM. Hey guys, sorry you missed out on the pizza, but maybe next time. Uh Kathy... there are technically two rooms that could be called the Electric Mayhem's room. Well, three actually. See, Animal's with...
  6. The Count

    Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

    Hey guys, any calls for me while I was out? Gonna take 'em all out cause of how angry I am that the tubs got killed off. Youz know... I have a sneaking suspicion that Phil might sling this thing down to the Games section soon. But he didn't hear it from me.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    No need, I'll send it with our bats. *Bats grab the tin with the sliced pie, along with some paper plates and small spoons for the gang upstairs. *Bats find Kathy and PD and wait for them to take the things. Hope you guys like the pie, the slices we already had of a second pie were very good...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kathy, check your E-mail inbox now, sent you the card again. Hope you like it.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hollers upstairs. Hey guys! You want some dessert? Got some key lime pie with a creamy merangue topping. Much better than whipped cream IMHO, but that's just me.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks for the news Kathy, check your own PM box. Mmm, just finished our own dinner. Count: "Yes, it vas delicious." Mashed potatoes and corn with some pieces of beef filet. My mom is such a wonderous cook, good thing I get her cooking sent to us here at the dorms, at least whatever's...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: "Glad to hear that Kathy, hope you have a good dinner. Oh, you might vant to go to the vending machine Animal shook down earlier last week. Heh, the candies just spilled out onto the floor, not sure if they've all been swiped by now. Really hoping to at least get the photographing...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Kathy. The thing is that I'm taking pics of my figure collection for two purposes: to have a fully documented album of my entire collection with some added action shots, and to make a complete Palisades Toys Muppets action figure product guide. As for the Swedish Chef, I thought he'd be...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Not if Dr. Bob makes a cameo appearance. Anyway, I sure hope you guys will feel better by the weekend. Well, my photo spread's almost complete. All that's left is for my helper to shoot the pic of the Backstage crammed with Muppet figures, and then it's off to get the updated full...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi Kathy, gonna get to sleep soon. But to answer your question... yes, we can still access the dorm pools by means of the bridged/roofed walkway, and just open the door to the pool area. We won't have a separate thread here at the forums to have fun at the pools, but at least we can go therre...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Glad I could help. Well, it's a bit somber, at least it is for me and a few others around the dorms tonight. The thing is that the bathtubs in the bathroom at BethC's apartment, the exclusive Senior Members hottub complex, and the open air dorms pool have all been closed down. A few...
  16. The Count

    TMS outline- Jerry Orbach!

    *Patting Gorgon Heap on the back ala Ernie and Bert from Ep.2. Don't worry buddy, you did fine. The bits I liked best were the ones with Lew cause he got to expand his repertoir, and the closing number was simply brilliant as I stated before. Guess I was impressed with how you just made that...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Lightly laughing at the mention of the Oreos. I'll let you in on the joke. See Docnzhos or Ryan as we know him around these parts had himself a couple of mint Oreos back in November. Link Hogthrob from TMS, his roommate, had some also and they've just woken up now in January. So the joke is...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: "Ah ha! That's another friendly face from Sesame Street moving into the dorms. Velcome Prairie Dawn and Kathy, hope you have a vonderful stay here at the dorms. So, that's a total of 27 out of 60 rooms occupied here at the dorms! And at least 27 groups of boarders with their Muppet...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK then, #6 it is for PD and Kathy. *Takes key hanging from its peg next to the marble 6 from the lobby's desk's backwall. Fright this way. Since you have some heavy luggage, you can leave it here at the lobby's desk, our bats will take them down later. *Leads Kathy and PD through the...
  20. The Count

    TMS outline- Jerry Orbach!

    Good one Dave. The intro at the beginning helped explain who the guest was. Rully liked the bit where Lew showed up, and the closing number was brilliant. Keep 'em coming.
Top