Search results

  1. The Count

    Best Miss Piggy figure

    Well... the whole head-switching trick came about from a fellow forum member, forgot who fright now. What happened is that this guy found out that the head on both S1 regular Miss Piggy and the EB exclusive were screwed in place rather than connected by some peg/joint system. So what you do is...
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    So, I guess we're late for the party? Kept working with the figures, still not finished with that lower shelf. The main prob was Black Tux Gonzo and his album and rubber tire. Tried to put them under and over the same arm, but they just wouldn't stay. So I just put them on different arms and...
  3. The Count

    Paging MuppetDude!

    You did indeed help out BHS, made me realize that I was clicking the wrong link and made me go in to try again thus realizing what the mistake was. So hope you have a good weekend.
  4. The Count

    Best Miss Piggy figure

    Yeah, and then you could... Switch the heads from both figures so that you end up with Long-Hair Piggy's head on the purple dressed body and thus end up with a classier-looking figure. Hope this helps and have a good weekend.
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi guys, doing some remodeling in here ourselves as well. We moved the schoolbooks and Muppet reference books down to the lower shelves. The racks with my VCD collection of Muppet episodes and specials have been stored in the secret panel along the wall next to my bed. The figures are next...
  6. The Count

    Song of the Cloud Forest

    Well... Unfortunately, JHH hasn't been made available for mass purchase on any format thus far. However, you could post something in the Buy/Sell section of the forums. There are some forum members out there who taped the episodes and can help out by doing some sort of trade or straight up...
  7. The Count

    Paging MuppetDude!

    Yes we did, thanks pal. Seems I was clicking on the "Posts" button instead of the "Submit" button. But it's all good now. Jumpin' Jack Flash is a gas. So just go about your business, nothing to see here.
  8. The Count

    Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

    Hey DTF, if you're looking for a knuckleballer, then look no further than World Series champ Derreck Lowe. Though I think he just got traded away from the Boston Red Sox. Would love to see Robin Williams back on the Street after the bits he did in the late '80s or early 90's. The bit with Tom...
  9. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Sounds good MuppetDude. BTW: You think "The WASA Chief Officer" is an acceptable denomination for Lynn Thigpen's character from Season 28? Or would "The Worm Aeronautics and Space Administration's Chief Officer" either with or without the possessive contraction be preferable?
  10. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Thought the same thing, but let it go and let's focus on what's left from my request list. BTW: There's a thread about a "King of Y" sketch over in the Classic Sesame section. Asked for help from the people talking about it there, but maybe some of you can also come through with a list of the...
  11. The Count

    The King of Y

    In a word... yeh... no, don't remember this one. Then again, it could've been from before my time. The one story about a kingdom tied to a letter I do remember is... the one relating to the letter K. It was this king who ordered his subjects to gather all things starting with the letter K at...
  12. The Count

    Song of the Cloud Forest

    Uh, to clarify... Song of the Cloud Forest is not a theatrically released Muppet movie. Rather, it's an episode of the 1989 TV series, the Jim Henson Hour. This show was featured during the calendar year of 1989, with only 13 total episodes. Among the special episodes, there was the Sesame...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh, what canteen would that be? Kyle was the one taking care of Garfield and pals, but they've gone back to their home with Jon. The only ones Kyle's takin' care of now are his roomies, those three furry and blue Monsters we all know. Gonna hit the sack, will work on the display tomorrow...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks JFS. Hope you and the band took care of all your university-related errands. Gonna update my financial records with the data from the last statement, and then I'll be working on the Muppets display. The Count will be counting and helping too. Hope you guys got the classes you wanted...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    That's nice. Well, we'll be in our rooms if anyone needs us.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, what's happening at the dorms today? Just got back from paying our tuition dues. Looking forward to a bit of relaxin' here at home.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh, another oldies fan eh? Plugged in to Supergold and Rock Roll & Remember. At least, till I got Channel 424 on my Adelphia cable TV provider. That's the channel that broadcasts our music 24/7. Gonna get to sleep now that my shift's over, hope you all sleep well too.
  18. The Count

    Muppet Listings 14.0

    Thanks TSF. Got those already, just haven't added the numbers to those entries. Still missing Planets CH and H, along with the other requests above. Hope to hear from you, my trusty sources, on tying up those loose ends.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Melancholy? That's the first time I've heard that word associated with a classic by the Temptations. Ask the band upstairs and they'll back me up. Was going with it to sort of make a musical joke... Can I help with anything... well, I can make so and so on. Don't worry about it, the Count...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Sing: Well.... I can make the gray sky blue. And I can make it rain, whenever I want it to. And I can build a castle out of a single grain of sand. And I can make a ship sail on dry land. But honey, my life is incomplete and oh so blue. Cause I can't get next to you girl, can't get next...
Top