Search results

  1. D

    Omigod!!: "Legally Blonde 3"

    To paraphrase Dr. Frasier Crane.... Athiests all over the world will rejoice with new evidence stating that there is no God. :eek: :sleep: :boo:
  2. D

    World's Oldest Person dies at 115

    You're gonna make me say it, aren't you? He's not the onlest man anymore. Wocka Wocka :o
  3. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    A little late, but I just got this after Christmas, adn I've finally been able to get to a computer today, so here's what I say.... Positive: It was well worth it, a fun and educational look at the old years I wasn't born in time to enjoy.... Negative (in a positive light): It left me...
  4. D

    Fraggles on TV's Family Guy

    I don't know about that. They made some pretty obscure refferences in that show before. They had a refference to the "Hanker for a hunka cheese" guy. Not to mention the York Peppermint Patty ad. Besides, it's from the 80's time slot most of their refferences come from. I'm just disappointed...
  5. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    Looking abck on it, I remembered. It looked dark and grainy, and somehow that, combined with the puppet likenesses of the mice somehow was frightening or disturbing on some level. I also got more and more afraid of segments with Spider puppets in them. I was never a big fan of spiders. And...
  6. D

    Something Weird

    Considering the fact that Big bird has been six since well before Miles was born (and later adopted, if anyone thinks I made a mistake) and now he's graduated high school, not so much. What WILL be disturbing is if the character's novelty wears off and she disappears. Then, if they forget...
  7. D

    Fairy Oddparents Thread (Nickelodeon)

    Heh... of course Danny Phantom compairs... it's the same creator. I am a big fan of the show, and like most new Nicktoons shows of the 2000 era, I really didn't like it when it first came out and I didn't think I'd ever like any of them. Same thing for Jimmy Neutron and Spongebob. I grew to...
  8. D

    Your Thoughts: Kermit on Good Morning America

    The one thing I can say. I love Kermit and all. It was a fun appearance, but somone please has to tell someone, be it Steve or someone else, to stop making Piggy comments. That's the only thing I don't like about the current appearances.
  9. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    These are all on Youtube, right? can you link us to some of them?
  10. D

    Goofy SS video.

    Eh... seems like another omghowfunyarewedoinstupid stuffffff hehhehe heh funnnywatchit type things that always take up pages and pages of Youtube search results when you look up Sesame Street. I really hate that. That and those "Sesame Street on Drugs" videos. And of course, multiple pinball...
  11. D

    New Nick Shows

    The 80's line up of those weird shows doesn't thrill me looking back on it. I never had cable as a kid, but my friend did. I really hated Noozles, and I'm not a fan of "David the Gnome." I did like how Heathcliff and Inspector Gadget were on there, but then again, I saw them on syndication...
  12. D

    The Arch Deluxe

    Off topic slightly, but I might as well post this. I have been buying a lot of bootlegged Japanese videos from a Korean market recently. Maily One Piece and Kochikame. They have the commercials in tact. Now, they also have McD's advertisements too. One item was a Japanese/American style of...
  13. D

    New Burger King Video Games!!!!

    More info on the Noid game http://www.nesplayer.com/yonoid/main.htm
  14. D

    Giant Bigbird Pez Dispenser

    You know, I saw these quite some time ago, and I wanted to pick up the Cookie Monster one. I also wanted the Chewbacca. Personally, now I'd rather have the new Giant Mikey the Ninja Turtle. They sadly only have Mikey and Leo. no DOn, and worse... no Raph.
  15. D

    New Burger King Video Games!!!!

    Maybe it's a computer error. I think someone should notify the moderators, in case you have a real problem with it. Maybe they can delete some of the extra threads. Anyway, I was just on another site talking about how stupid these games are. They're so bad, I singlehandedly want to go out...
  16. D

    What is your #1 Ultimate Favorite...

    Pigs in Space Especially the one with John Cleese. Swedish Chef is my second favorite.
  17. D

    Question about Spa'am

    Actually, he performed his voice at least. Unless A) they made a mistake or B) he was the puppeteer, while Kevin was the voice.
  18. D

    S.S, Parody on Robot Chicken 11/19 11:30pm est

    Funny thing is the first "Big Bird Flu" joke I heard was in a local undergroundish newspaper. They had this whole article about it. they even mentioned Benny Rabbit in it. BTW, I heard Robot Chicken did an Inspector Gadget cartoon using Maurice LaMarche as his voice, and Frank Welker as...
  19. D

    Fraggles on TV's Family Guy

    There have been a few on American DAd. One episode began with Stan watching Elmo, Big Bird, and Cookie Monster talk about sharing. Another had Steve's fat friend have fantasies about Miss Piggy. Another still had Ernie and Bert at a Log Cabin Republican's meeting. Finally, the most current...
  20. D

    Will Shining Time Station get a DVD release?

    You know, considering they had Alec Baldwin as Mr. Conductor in the film, maybe it's a good thing it was never revived.
Top