Search results

  1. The Count

    Sesame Street Season 36 Sneak Peak

    OK, two things that have me intrigued... The "Chasing the Cheese" segment. Obviously, they might make the spoof character named "Chris Vermin" and have him be a mouse or rat chasing the cheese. The one thing I hope they preserve is part of Chris Berman's natural talent for making up nicknames...
  2. The Count

    'The Jim Henson Hour' Guide Returns

    Wouldn't want to swamp you with too much work pal. Just take it easy and do the best you can. One guide at a time you know? BTW: Might have something for you, if you're interested.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, just finished eating a couple of hamburgers for dinner. Might hit the sack a bit later. Well, looks like we're in store for a loooong weekend. Might watch my JHH episodes again to finetune the entries for the list. If anyone wants to drop in, LMK. Might also re-open the castle...
  4. The Count

    I need the Jim Henson Hour

    If you're still lookin' for JHH... Then might I suggest you contact MuppetDude. Made a deal with him recently, and I got all 12 episodes from him on VHS. The video's a bit fuzzy and dialogue doubles from time to time, but it's mostly good. Only thing missing is SS 20 Anniversary, but that...
  5. The Count

    Looking for a hard to find song

    Yes. And his backup singers are five female food Muppets known as the Fry Girls.
  6. The Count

    Petition for Standing Robin the Frog in stores

    Then maybe what you shoulda done is post this thread over there. BTW: I'll take one too, not sure if I'd take more for customs but at least one for the main collection.
  7. The Count

    Return to the Magic (Fraggle Fanfic)

    Good stuff Christy. So how's about Chapter 3? You know, all these fan fics of late make me want to get the Counting Castle in order and open it up already. Problem is I have two divergent ideas for what to do, they're rully contingent upon a package of goth figures I'm expecting in the...
  8. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Update. Changed Donnizetti to Ferlenghetti and he's now in the F's. Due to MuppetDude's explanation, the Dolphins have been changed to the Sea Creatures and the Orange Fish will remain as a separate entry. Added the characters from the SS game show TSF provided, and we're up to 3116. Will...
  9. The Count

    Anyone remember this character?

    Yes, you're correct. The name of the character in question from Monsterpiece Theater was Cyrranose De Bergerac. They even went so far as to give him his own episodic storyline and brought in his paramour from the original story, Roxanne. Kinda funny actually. Cyrranose had the long nose and...
  10. The Count

    Song with "Rubber Band" characters

    Hi Illgaz, looks like you've started up your own thread for your own requests now. Well, since I can't E-mail you through the forums and since there's no PM link in your profile, I'll respond as best I can fright here. Sure I can help you out, and I'll try to do so to the best of my...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, how's things? Count and I arrived a little earlier, finished a couple of posts and we'll be snoozing soon. Wanted to thank Mupitz and Mokey for the Valentine's Day goodies. The bats enjoyed the jellybeans, after Count finished counting them of course. *Chewing on a radish dust...
  12. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, getting back to the unfinished business at hand concerning JHH. Let's take Jedi_X's site as an example, since he's the one who's specialized himself on the subject of JHH. Say he wanted to mae a character list of all the Muppet characters that appeared throughout the whole of JHH...
  13. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Heh, another wayward soul. First off, welcome to MC Illgaz. Secondly, there seems to be some confusion in your request. The Rubber Band Men, to my knowledge, never sang back up for Mahna Mahna on his self-named song. The Snowths were the ones who sang back up for Mahna Mahna for the song...
  14. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK then, let's just go by Point 4 which lays down the strongest argument anyway. Though the Storyteller was released on its own as a collected DVD, I'm not sure what was entirely on that DVD release since I don't own a copy. But still, would the DVD have been released if JHH were a solid...
  15. The Count

    Women Can Be

    OK, some more questions. 4 TSF, where do you claim the lyrics say that the woman can climb mountains? 5 As for the bit after the astronaut blasts off, how does "soldiers" rhyme with "office clerkers"? Thought was said was "soda jerkers", but I could be wrong. 6 So, then, though you may say...
  16. The Count

    Women Can Be

    OK, first things first. 1 Is the woman denoted as Teresa the same character I already have listed as "The Female Doctor"? Or should be added as a separate entry as "Teresa, the Female Surgeon"? 2 Is the woman denoted as Margaret the one I've already listed as "The Female Ringmaster"? Or...
  17. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Ah, you guys know how to ask good questions, I'll give you that. Well, I'm trying to track down a copy of Storyteller: Greek Myths as a gift for my college myth professor. Would have to ask if John Hurt was still the Storyteller for those stories. Then again, maybe those would need to be set...
  18. The Count

    Women Can Be

    OK, got a tape with a full clip of the classic SS song, "Women Can Be". However, since I have questions concerning the characters involved in the song, thought the best thing to do would be to post the lyrics and then ask my questions. So, here goes! *Calliope organ music heard in the...
  19. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    See, now that's why I was waiting for your reply MD. To clarify about the Storyteller and other second halves of JHH. 1 The Storyteller himself and his dog, who I presume to be voiced by Brian Henson, are already listed so why not everyone else from those stories? 2 You could also probably...
  20. The Count

    Looking for a hard to find song

    Well... First, this should've been posted in the Classic Sesame section. Secondly, you might want to pick up a copy of the upcoming DVD release, Happy Healthy Monsters. Don't have it myself, but maybe others can confirm whether it'd be included in that DVD. If not, then contact Boober_Gorg...
Top