Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Hey guys, finished adding all the latest additions. Updates/Questions. E01. From the War and Peace segment, there were a group of Whatnots dressed as French, Russian, and German soldiers. Should these be added as "The War and Peace Soldiers"? E02. The Sheep, should this entry be added to the...
  2. The Count

    Bean Bunny

    Yes, the cuteness factor can influence your liking of Bean Bunny. But if you can get 'em, do yourself a favor and get some JHH episodes. In the episode titled Garbage, there's a point where the Garbage Bags had been herded away and Leon tries to enforce a contract with Kermit to have him pay...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Watching TV in the Common Room on Floor 1, all ready to go out. Hey Count, you finished in the bat-room buddy? Count: "Just about, only need to put on my... Ah, there ve go." OK then, let's go. And with the hunger we got, it'll be monstruous. Count: "Yes, and there'd better be a monster...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hearing Scooter's voice from above, remembering the mail call earlier. Hey Scooter anything for us? Send it on down. *A little later, bats come down with a large package. Where from... oh, I see. It's the big package I was hexpecting from Bleeding Edge. Well, I'll go over the stuff in...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm, seems like Grover's gotten a job at Wal-Mart along with Herry and Kyle. Wonder how long it'll be before Wal-Mart sucks Cookie Monster in also? *Light evil chuckle. Well, if worst comes to worst and Wal-Mart does become a monster unto itself, we know how to kill it thanks to that South...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah, play it again. *Organ plays music from the Phantom of the Opera by itself. Count, quietly: "Vonderful." Yes I agree, a bit of mood music to send us to our sleep. Got to rework the list, the line spacing has to be redone from the R's onwards and then there's the rest of the stuff to add...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, will ask later. Gonna take a small break and then I gotta keep fixing things for the list.
  8. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, you deserve that good rest pal. Gonna keep the Customer, since she does come in or out of the shop just before the Stranger. Where is Lester Z'Dwango from in MT? The only "Lester" I have from there is Lester Tomwater. Thought the Nylons were Muppets, but if they're human guest stars...
  9. The Count

    I need the Jim Henson Hour

    Well, like I said before they're hard to describe in terms of when precisely they happen. But as an example... Jim's introducing Kermit's portion of Science-Fiction and Kermit's line is "Yes, it's a very good thing, it's a subject that's very close to Digit here." What happens is that...
  10. The Count

    TMS outline- Johnny Rivers!

    Good job Dave. The Bobby Fuller Four, Dusty Springfield and Johnny Rivers included in the musical selections, good good job. However, to quote the frog... I don't know, there's still something missing. But you do such good work on these, keep it up.
  11. The Count

    Bean Bunny

    Hi thought I'd help. With placing Bean Bunny, not the voices. You're on your own there, we all have our own... *Counting echoes in the back. Ahem, not sure when The Tale of the Bunny Picnic first aired. However, Bean Bunny did sort of become part of the main group of Muppets. At least...
  12. The Count

    I need the Jim Henson Hour

    Yeah, sorry for the little joke above. Sall good between us, I hope. Hmm, you got the JHH from Xerus, MuppetDude? Well, no worries, it comes across mostly OK about 85% of the time. Little glitches here and there, they become noticeable when rewinding like when Gonzo wouldn't leave even...
  13. The Count

    Plaza sesemo

    You mean... It wasn't a straight up hexchange, his JHAS for your Plaza Sésamo? Twas only copies you guys dealt in? Oh so sorry then. Please hexcuse me. Hope you guys continue to prosper with your online dealings.
  14. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    BTW: Before I forget... The reason why I called the guy who shouts at Link the Saturnian is cause the crew member who speaks after him says that the Saturnians have armed their ray guns. The guy I'm thinking of as a Saturnian sounded like Kevin Clash, using his Goriddle Gorilla voice which he...
  15. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK pal, just post 'em whenever you're ready. Frankly, I'm surprised to see you posting here today. Thought you wouldn't have access till tomorrow. Well, thanks for the help so far. Keep in touch and post as soon as you're ready. Anything else would be senseless.
  16. The Count

    I need the Jim Henson Hour

    Let you go Xerus? Well, hope you get some business. Say, while you still have those 12 JHH episodes, if you could swing by the ML15 thread and help as best you can with the two batch of questions/requests. Appreciate whatever help you can give. Thanks, and have a good weekend.
  17. The Count

    Plaza sesemo

    Hi, recommend you contact Xerus. He might be able to satiate your Plaza Sésamo fix.
  18. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, finished watching the second six episodes of JHH, and here are some other doubts I have. Questions. Health & Fitness: The Story of the Talking Cabbage: The Talking Cabbage Is "Old Cabbage Head" rully his name or is that just an affecionate nickname? Given that the story's title is The...
  19. The Count

    Sesame pics unveiled at Toy Fair

    Glad to see that even Jamie's here and has seen the S1 pics. Ernie too lonely by himself in S1? Not to worry, he won't have that long to wait. The proposed S2 lineup has his roomie Bert as one of the two anchors. Now then, where's an icon of my namesake to express my excitement over S2?
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Kyle, but we had a bit of stewed tuna earlier. Had rice, carrots and toasted almonds with the stewed tuna. And we're having another feast fright now, over the announced proposed S2 of Palisades Toys' Sesame Street figures. Someone tell Vic that his roomies will indeed be immortalized...
Top