Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks pal... 1 Who are Sam and Jack? 2 What polar bear puppet from the docks? 3 Isn't the orange fish the one who sang Splish Splash, and thus differentiated or set apart from the sea creatures in the closing story? 4 The Sea Horse is the one from Muppets Tonight from the musical number...
  2. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Before I forget... Question from Science-Fiction episode of JHH. Regarding the character known as Pinkaboo, is this merely Louie Anderson in some sort of costume? Or is it a Muppety character similar to Ted the Evolution Muppet from the Aquatic Life episode voiced by Ted Dansen? And...
  3. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, started watching the JHH episodes I got on tape. Man, so vonderful to have a rememberance from my memory banks filled up now that I know Lighthouse Island is the name of that mermaid story with the silver slippers. Here's what I got from the two episodes I've watched so far, looking for...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, about lunch time now isn't it? Well, think I'll have what's left of the paella and the seaffod saute with a couple pieces of avocado. And that'll probably be the end of the leftovers from the fishfry. Could probably order pizzas for later tonight. Heck, could have the bats pick...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hi D, good to see you up. The band's all right I trust? Well, not sure what the day holds for us, just hope it's a good one unless the Fates say otherwise.
  6. The Count

    The Muppet Cast's Job Descriptions

    Good job Vic. Few questions/doubts. 1 What's "billeting"? 2 I personally wouldn't have Bo as the theater's security force. 3 Though it may be just me, I think of George the Janitor as the theater's janitor and Beauregard as the theater's handyman and/or stagehand. Hope this helps and have a...
  7. The Count

    Best Alphabet Sketches

    Well, here are a few to help you out. E, the song performed by Guy Smiley at the Letter of the Day pageant. Q, the Q Questions Song with Grover and a little AM girl. S, The Sound of the Letter S sung by the original Sammy the Snake. K, the animated bit where the Pink Panther demonstrates K...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes, but that's because Ernie forgot to tell him that you're supposed to count the little sheepy quietly. Count: "And vhat a vonderful time it vas!" You know something, everyone seems to remember that bit most. Especially when there've been other instances of my roomie here trying to get...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, seeing as how everyone's going to sleep... May flights of angels sing thee to thine sleep. If you hear footsteps in the long-abandoned ruins of your mind. Followed close by heavy breathing. Don't be concerned, it's only me pursuing something I'm not sure of. With nets of wonder, I...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Prairie. Like the song by Circle of the Sun says... The roller-coaster I took is nearly at an end. I bought my ticket, cried my tears, and that's all I'm gonna spend. Yes, it's gonna be all right. Yes, the worst is over now. The morning sun is shining like a red rubber ball.
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK Prairie, hope the brownies came out great. Poor Kathy, she deserves a good rest after the emotional roller-coaster she's been on lately. And it's not the one with the two loop-de-loops and the big drop in the middle. No, probably a short one with wooden track that just keeps jumping up and...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Isn't Rowlf practicing the piano up in your room? Then again, he might've gone downstairs to play piano with Prairie or to taste a few of her freshly-made brownies. Hope you find him Aaron.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey PD, need any help? If not, that's OK. Gonna take another little nap after a big lunch. The Count's back at the castle counting up his bats and creatures and stuff, might listen to some radio later tonight if the cable's still gone.
  14. The Count

    Happy Birthday Jedix

    Hmmm, most intriguing thing this. Jedi_X, they say it's your birthday? Well... Happy birthday to you.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sure thing, Floyd my main hipster. The stuff's there in the fridge, feel free to raid it. Well, one more thing to grumble about, the cable feed to my TV's out. But at least I already spoke to the cable providers and the repair guy will be here next week. Doubt it'll be out a whole week, but...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kyle, there's some put away in the fridge along with the rest of the leftovers if you want some. Though the fried shell of the fish won't be that crisp, you could always run it through the crisper again or mush it up a little and add it to an omelette for your breakfast. Well, gonna take a...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well OK, PD, sure hope Kathy's doin' well. We'll be here all night, so whoever wants to drop by, be sure to do so before the leftovers start to go cold. If noone shows up, we'll just pack things up and there'll be plenty for the weekend. *Bats drop bag of fishbones wrapped in paper towels...
Top