Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count, busy counting up the M&M's in an opened baggy: "Thank you Prairie, the gesture's truly velcome. Here, take some M&M's vith you. You can at least have something sweet if all this seafood isn't to your liking. Sorry I'm late, vas finishing up some Transylwanian filet of hagfish soul...
  2. The Count

    Muppeteers in SS

    Actually... Contrary to popular belief, given from what discussions have been held on these boards, Jim Henson didn't perform the role of the Falling Baker. Jim was merely the offscreen voice that proclaimed the numerically-concordant dessert at the end of each sketch. Hope this helps and...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Then wait no longer! OK, here's what I'm laying down, the fish fry buffet is open for business. Menu Items. Fried codfish. Shrimp-kabobs. Corn on the Cob. Hardboiled Eggs. Crab Cakes. Mashed Yucca with a little vinegar. Seafood soup with shrimp, pieces of clam, crab, and octopus...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks JFS, you got here just in time. Will see what and how much to use. Hmmm, OK there's... And then... Oh good, we can make some... Hey Aaron, I'll send you the list ASAP. Get ready, here it comes. Hmm, Cookie has the magic touch and now I tell Aaron to get ready? If I didn't know...
  5. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Well... That's why Iasked you if that was the character's full correct name, especially to be known even amongst English speakers and readers of the list. However, I feel that Pirate Captain is best in keeping with the character's portrayal, since it was the wolf puppet as a pirate captain...
  6. The Count

    Muppeteers in SS

    Sure, here are three more. Fran Brill. If you go to my Muppets 15.0 thread, you'll find them but here they are. She performed the role of the Reporter in TMTM. She performed the role of Bebe Beara in the SS episode where Baby Bear's invitation to the Monster sing-along gets missent. She...
  7. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Updates. OK, all the TV Movie entries, except for the ones from VMMCM or KSY have been switched to TV Special. King Rupert from Hey Cinderella! has been switched to "The King, Prince Arthur Charming's Dad". The additional Fry Girls have been added. Barbara the Chicken and the Dancing Tubas...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh yeah, we got our own college radio... *Sees Aaron come in. *In classic Bugs Bunny mannerisms: Who, what, where, when, how, why, what, where, who, sometimes why? Aaron? AARON!!!! Hey buddy, how you been? Rully missed you here at the dorms. LMK if you need any help with who's here and...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kyle, off from work today? Sent PM's to CrochetinMokey, seems like another potential boarder here at the dorms, dunno if that forum member will join us though. Well, hope the Monsters aren't too much to handle. Oh, I hope they like fish and seafood and veggies, gtot a big ol' fish fry for...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: "Well, do you at least have any pocket change with you Christy? That way, you could at least make a quick call back home and ask someone to bring you your USB drive. Hexplain it to your teacher and they might understand, probably give you till the end of the day or a bit later to get...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK then. Just a quick question. Were the members of the Fry Girls... an apple, broccoli, loaf of bread, pear and pineapple? If so, that'd bring us up to 3109.
  12. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    So... King Goshposh should indeed be listed? And everything that's "TV Movie" except for VMMCM and KSY changed to "TV Special"? LMK and I'll work on it.
  13. The Count

    It's Official: Sesame Channel to arrive fall 2005

    See, I don't think that HIT would have the rights to Pinwheel. MuppetDude, here's a chance for me to help you out for once. Pinwheel was this show back on Nickelodeon in the early to mid 1980's. Rully remember that one since it was seen on a par with SS by yours truly. This show blended...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm, shame the pools thread got taken down. Oh hey Beth... *Spots RedBooberGurl walking out. Here's a key to the dormhouse pools. It's located behind the main house and is accessible via the walkway connecting the two. Had to lock the doors down, but anyone here at the dorms can get a key...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... if it's not too much trouble JFS. Would appreciate it f you could pick up some assorted seafood items. Would pay you afterwards, of course. Gonna make a nice seafood stew tonight to warm everybody up. See, where I'm from, we usually make soups with meat and vegetables on cold and/or...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh well. Se la viv. Another auction sniped away at the last second. At least I got some other leads for those Christmas figures. Well, gonna take a snooze now and see about some stuff here I gotsa take care of. Sleep well my friends.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm, hope I win this auction I'm watching. *Bats fly off and drop basket of little chocolate and sugar cookies for Kathy and PD. *Bats leave another box of assorted mint cookies for Kathy to take to the hospital with her tomorrow. Sure hope that helps cheer her up.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey guys, just finished here at the campus. Homeward bound, wish I was... Oh, but wait, I am. And let the weekend begin!
  19. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, let me take care of a few points. 1 Harvey Towers, was wondering when someone would bring that up. Thought you were talking about the international versions of Doc and Sprocket, and turns out I was right. Haven't had anyone bring them into the fold and since the kick I was on was getting...
  20. The Count

    Big Bird Brings Spring to Sesame Street

    Gosh, I hope that's not the case. Use that site for research for the master list, and I'd hate to have to throw out certain parts cause of people just goofing around like that. Of course, I hope to one day do the actual research myself with some helpers and corroborate what I have on the list...
Top