Search results

  1. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Actually, I just need the four I posted. is there anyway I can get just those ones, cuz I don't want to down load the whole thing.
  2. D

    New Muppet comic Strip

    Did it have one side with Pirates of the Carabean and on the other side it had Ratatoullie? Yeah... that's last month's issue.
  3. D

    Elmo and Zoe

    Those were relased in conjunction with the 35th anniversary (there is also a Super Grover and Betty Lou... not Prarie Dawn, but Betty lou). Not quite as many as the Tyco bean bag 30th anniversary tie in, but I feel they're better quality (The Tyco Mumford was rediculously hairy). but they've...
  4. D

    Wembly is a WOMAN?

    2 words... Au Ditions... They call up a bunch of people and they get them to read lines... whomever they think works gets the job. Just like in the US... But Unless I said it before, the same exact voice actors who do dub roles in Japan are the very same pople who voice their own cartoon...
  5. D

    Sesame Street on Radio Disney?

    You know, when Radio Disney started up, they used to play wonderful stuff like that al;l the time. Cartoon music, Weird Al, Muppets sometimes... stuff I'd actually listen to. but then they went all Tweeny Bopper and just played songs from talentless people like Aaron Carter and crap like that...
  6. D

    Wembly is a WOMAN?

    Might as well post these... Doc and Gunge Travelling Matt and Philo Gobo (2nd) Red Mokey Boober Judge Doozer Cotterpin MA Gorg
  7. D

    Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

    Don't ask me... I'm not the producers! :D But I guess it's because that if they aired it every day it would have eaten up a lot of time for the episodes.
  8. D

    Are we supposed to be seeing this?

    I think it just started up again... you know... just wanna let you know.
  9. D

    Muppet Babies Episodes Writing Styles

    I think Jeff handled the last season well, considering the original writers screwed everything up by getting rid of Shredder and Krang and replacing him with the uninterresting Lord Dregg. And the Mutations they made the turtles go through just as they left the office and cleaned out their...
  10. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Anyone have Dinosaurs Big Songs? I really want Cold Blooded Guy Be an Herbovore Poor Slobs/Terrible jobs and gramma's Coming.
  11. D

    Muppet Babies Episodes Writing Styles

    I really haven't seen too many of either lately to make any distinctions yet... But Jeffy has an extremely distinct style of writing you can just feel in every show he's been involved with. For example, he does a lot of episodes about the olympics (Captain N for example, the episode was...
  12. D

    Favorite show no one knows

    Yeah..., Good ol Don patchi... the wacko transvetite candy piece. Well... I think it works well either if you like anime, or absolutely hate it... The thing basically is a send up of the conventions of anime, and several show parodies themselves. One of my favorites from the book is a...
  13. D

    Show That Have Overstayed Their Welcome

    I take ubridge to that, as One Piece is the freshest thing to hit that country since before Dragon ball got its Z. I also enjoy Naruto... but Prince of Tennis? Only reason why anyone watches that is because the girls find the cartoon guys hot. We need someone to license Death Note over...
  14. D

    In the News: Big Bird's Big Oops!

    You do realise they just associated this story to Sesame Street because it was the only way people would pay attention to it, and not just look it over. if they said "Historic theater misses Water bill" No one would care.
  15. D

    Wembly is a WOMAN?

    Maybe it's because he has a high pitched panicky voice or they think they're being cute... It still seems odd to me. But then again, all Dub companies all over the world do the same thing. We gave adult Goku a MAN's voice, when he was originally played by a woman...
  16. D

    The Garfield refference....

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2dTPCwEKM8Q&mode=related&search=
  17. D

    Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

    What's that sound effect.... the one that goes Bzzzo-o-o-onnng! I need an example of when it's used... but that sound effect that they use when something randomly zaps by. I love that one. Anyway, I hope the new opening also comes with a new closing. And maybe they could put the ending...
  18. D

    Show That Have Overstayed Their Welcome

    You could have Bullwinkle J Moose host the dang thing, and it's still cats falling off TV's, man getting hit by footballs, and Pants falling off fat guys... :o
  19. D

    Favorite show no one knows

    nahhh... that one's serious as well... Bo-bobo is a comedy and the others are both action.
  20. D

    Muppet Family Guy compilation

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRBBbEJpVw&mode=related&search= It has all of them in 8 short minutes....
Top