Search results

  1. D

    The Little Mermaid: A New Musical

    I wonder if this will flop as bad as Tarzan did... then again, Phil Collins wrote that music... so you can see where I'm getting at.
  2. D

    "What is your Favorite Rescue Ranger?"

    Fun fact. Originally, it was supposed to ba an animated series based on the animated Movie, the Rescuers. SO instead of Chip and Dale, it was to have been Bernard and Bianca. But by then, the Rescuers Down Under came out. And back then, they were actually afraid of certain characters getting...
  3. D

    Can the musical "Hairspray" bring back Muppet Movies?

    Well, that's cuz someone had the bright idea to say... HEY! Let's make sure the Producers is only in snotty art house film houses, and not nationally released. It really deserved a better, wider release. Rent and Phantom I could care less about, but considering Mel Brooks had the RIGHT idea...
  4. D

    Drew Carey, COME ON DOWN!

    he would be okay, but I think George hamilton or John O Hurley would really work. They have the same campy, yet dignified type style that Bob Barker had. Drew..... well, I LOVE the guy and all, but I do NOT see him as anything but a comedian and not a game show host.
  5. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Off topic slightly, but does anyone have any sound files of any of the racers from Muppet Racemania? I really want to hear Link, Janice, Dr. Teeth, and Scooter.
  6. D

    Top 10 "Coolest" Cartoon Bands and Singers

    Strongbad, homestar, even Marshie the Marshmellow are funnier than a creepy looking buggy-eyed thing.
  7. D

    Top 10 "Coolest" Cartoon Bands and Singers

    Crazy Frog is the poor man's Chipmunks. He's just as bad as Larry and the Crickets and all those cheap knock offs from the 60's. He ruined a perfectly good movie theme song. But Kudos for putting Fat Albert on the list.
  8. D

    Sesame Street figures at Dollar Tree

    I was just at Dollar Tree and I found new Sesame Street figures. There are figures... Cookie Monster holding a Cookie Jar Big Bird sitting on a stool, reading a book Bert holding a picture of Bernice Ernie and Rubber Duckie Elmo holding Dorithy and Zoe in a Tutu balancing 2 books and...
  9. D

    Carlton Ornaments 2007

    I was just at the mall, and I come bringing news. Carlton Cards has new Muppet Christmas Ornaments. They Include Animal, and a Kermit and Piggy Sound ornament. I like the Animal one, but the Kermit/Piggy one doesn't look good to me. but finally, we get a Christmas ornament that ISN'T just...
  10. D

    Wayne & Wanda

    WHOA Incest! j/k! No, they are two surnameless performers who I guess like each other or just act that way. I once drew something with W&W singing Oklahoma, and when they got to the wind part, Crazy Harry pushed in a giant fan and blew them off the stage. And Sam the Eagle was too...
  11. D

    Paul Rugg

    WHOA! I really gotta see Puppetup! Someone who worked for Animaniacs AND Henson? Does he do his weird foreigner voice as a puppeteers? He'd be perfect to recast Marvin Suggs, actually....
  12. D

    Terminix walls

    You know, I grew to like Burger King over the last few months. It's so bad it actually is kinda funny. But I hate "So bad it's funny" awkward humor. I really hate the ads for Yo-Gos... it's the most headache inducing torture I've ever seen. I mean, they'd show that to get confessions out...
  13. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Hear 'em ring, Hear 'em ding... everybody listen to the Bells....
  14. D

    New Muppet comic Strip

    Actually it WAS the August issue.... Unless by "august issue" you mean the September issue that comes out in August. So, how do I respond to this... Optimistic I have noticed the magazine has become smaller in this issue. Maybe they had too much stuff to put in, and the comic got Bumped...
  15. D

    A Friendly Sesame Season 38 Reminder...

    Just to stop the numerous bits of "What? it was supposed to be episode #______ not episode #_______ from 2 years ago? What's going on?" And the inevitable, "When the heck is the episode with X parody segment going to be on?" posts we wind up padding the "What do you think of season 38" Threads
  16. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    lloydnebulon@yahoo.com
  17. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    This is a long shot... but does anyone have the In and Out Disco (this clip in Mp3 form? http://youtube.com/watch?v=fd-MWlCQvH8 )
  18. D

    40th Anniversary merchandising hopes

    Since we're already talking about the 40th anniversary, let's get right into merchandising hopes... More gund plushes- Much like the 35th, featuring older characters for collectors. I would love them to rerleases some of them (like Guy Smiley) while making newer ones like the Count, Telly...
  19. D

    Jim Henson's "City Critters" Figures

    It would be disappointing if these really weren't Jim henson designs... especially since they have an artisti feel like his early sketches...
  20. D

    A Friendly Sesame Season 38 Reminder...

    Don't forget to brace yourself for the fact we may only see 5 new episodes at a time, usually interspersed with reruns of seasons we already got sick of long ago. And allow until maybe even next year to see all the new episodes. This has happened the last 2 years and we totally forgot about...
Top