Search results

  1. D

    Which version of "Rainbow Connection" Do you like?

    Peter Griffin didn't technically sing it, but I can recall he had some sort of Puppet, and he was going to perform it... I forget which episode it was.
  2. D

    Best TV Show Ever!

    I forgot, oddly enough to add BOTH Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons... I exclude both Fast Forward and the Live Action thing with that girl turtle.
  3. D

    More Electric Company Memories

    I saw some funny as shell piece on Youtube about Spiderman fighting a Yeti that likes to sit on cold things. I don't know what's more hillariously rediculous. The Electric Company version, or Japan's pathetic attempt to turn Spiderman into a Power Ranger type show. Of course... Electric...
  4. D

    Frederator Films launched...

    Funny... I wouldn't have minded if you made the mistake... but this was an atricle. Dude screwed up his reasearch!
Top