Search results

  1. D

    Interesting thing...

    Yeah... production season means the shows they make in a season, air seaon is when they air. A similar thing Happened with Futurama... if they did an air season set, the first season would be like 3 episodes or something.
  2. D

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Not really muppet related, does anyone have any Electric Company MP3's? Just say if you do and I'll ask for some...
  3. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Seems like it was an international release... probably British or Austrailian... the announcer has an accent, and it says "27 Favourites" in the commercial The SCTV one was good, considering that some of the people in that skit would later WORK with SS... (or did they already? I dunno)...
  4. D

    Show That Have Overstayed Their Welcome

    Unfortunately there are others. I love ALL the shows, but I think the Critic and Futurama could kick their combined butts.... Also, I think American Dad is getting really sharp, and not just coming out of a place of frustraition with who's in charge of the country. They seem to have really...
  5. D

    I Need a Place to Escape Pottermania

    Talk to me... I don't care about Harry Potter.... I don't hate it or will say anything negative, I just am not into it. I think it's fabulos kids are excited about reading again. I wish schoolwork didn't kill reading for me when I was younger.... I've been meaning to read The Hitchhiker's...
  6. D

    Elmo and Zoe

    Zoe merchandise is made SOLEY for the girls... if they didn't bother with that market, I doubt they would make any Zoe stuff at all... Of course, they need to make more Rosita stuff to combat Dora the Explora...
  7. D

    Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

    Considering I HATE the real song, and it's clearly identical (as a parody) to "How I miss my X" and "I don't know Y" it was alright. They need to rehire Chris Cerf to do MUPPET parodies of the song with that parody song feel, where they take the same melody and change it so it doesn't sound the...
  8. D

    Got a Thing for the Bad Guys

    For villains I have a thing for... well... I knida have the hots for MAi (emperor Pilaf's hench woman) from Dragon ball... don't particularly know why... As for villains... Boris Badevnov Natasha Fatale Fearless leader Snidely Whiplash The Joker Dastardly and Muttley Yosemite Sam...
  9. D

    Favorite show no one knows

    I can confirm it... i watched an episode on Youtube, and it was so tame, any tamer, it would have been the very kind of thing that Garbage Pail Kids was a send up of...
  10. D

    "Follow That Bird"

    I will say The Dodo's looked pretty awkward do to their design... they didn't seem to move as smoothly as the others... Plus I LOOOOVED seeing Big Bird in cartoon form... But I can't say too much morwe about this movie than we already know... it's bloody brilliant and a wonderful film...
  11. D

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Oh Come My Way from One Piece performed by Mr. 2... It's a pun... Okamawe is that Japanese word for male Transvestite. Now it's the theme to Space Ghost Coast to Coast...
  12. D

    Jay Ward Voice Actors

    And let's not forget he was the voice of The Thing in the original Fantastic Four cartoon.
  13. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Anyone have any good Electric company ones? Also, I am looking for the theme to the ALF sitcom... not the final seasons piano arrangement, but the original sax arrangement.
  14. D

    What is your favorite episode of The Underdog show?

    Actually... I got the episode name messed up.. Tricky trap by tap Tap is actually a different episode than what I was thinking (I forgot what it was)... a sequal if you will.. Some of it is here... http://youtube.com/watch?v=X_-mMIClI14 is a piece of it. You see the character in the first...
  15. D

    Favorite show no one knows

    It was however released as a box set a couple years back, but I haven't purchased it yet. But yeah, the US networks didn't air it (nor did syndication) because a bunch of irate parents thought it would corrupt their children, and what, more than the collectors cards did (which were brutal by...
  16. D

    Honkers and Dingers

    Not only did they bring them back, but they also introduced us to a new breed... the elusive Green Dinger... it looks exactly the same, just green instead of yellow.
  17. D

    Who is popular?

    I love how Ernie is so popular in Germany, that his fame rivals Elmo (does it?) I think it depends on which show from which country. Big Bird must've been popular in China, since they pretty much begged to have their own Big Bird (not a Parrot or something, the actual Big Bird). And Elmo...
  18. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    I still think that bird cartoon and hearing Number Pinball count in hebrew were a great deal scarier than that. but I'm a weird guy. I'm more afraid of rubber spiders than real ones.
  19. D

    What is your favorite episode of The Underdog show?

    You didn't see that one? It was basically abotu Riff raff wanting an evil doppleganger of Underdog. He first hired an actor, but he refused to impersonate Underdog, because he would be angered (And probably come after said actor) but he found one of his buddies that convienaintly looked like...
  20. D

    The REAL Underdog is here!

    Not surprising... it was a one season series, and Jay Ward pretty much actually LOSt money making it. They wouldn't have been making cartoons if they didn't have fun. Which is why they stopped making Cap'N Crunch commercials in 1984... There were sadly only 17 episodes... 17 George...
Top