Search results

  1. Luke

    Flash links in forum

    I've mentioned that before and agree completely - a view new posts on every page is a neccesity.
  2. Luke

    Muppet Survivor Round 7

    Surely Snuffy's time has come - i am backing Gonzo to win !
  3. Luke

    Worst move the Muppets made this year?

    Actually Cory is right - where the heck is the Muppet Underwear on 'Muppet Central' ? That was a hard fought for license gained by a very talented lady with her own company built from the ground up - it may be thongs and panties but you can still proudly leave the house with Gonzo on your...
  4. Luke

    Help Me!!!

    I think we need 'Henson Mergers For Dummies' - i may write that, make thousands off it and then buy them myself ! LOL ! <<If someone buys it, does Henson have any controll over the characters? >> The Henson family may have some creative control over the characters but as fans we don't...
  5. Luke

    An ode to Cory

    **** - Yeah do that AND stay off the net himself ! :D
  6. Luke

    Worst move the Muppets made this year?

    LOL - what size monitor do you have Mr Graphic Designer ? I just have Valentine, Emmet Otter & Xmas Movie above the scroll ? :D I know what you mean though, MC does a good job although it could do with really getting its teeth into things rather than just brushing over them with a page and...
  7. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Actually Quinn just reminded me - at christmas my mom had a big dolls house catalouge she was looking through - i had a quick look (for purely research purposes of course) and it had upright pianos, mini books, mini newspapers, sweets, food - all that kinda stuff could be a customisers heaven...
  8. Luke

    So what are some of your new year's resolutions?

    Another one from me - i gotsta start up that Muppet Central Jug Band !
  9. Luke

    Financing Issues Frustrate Henson-Valentine Deal

    Personally i don't think theres much hope of Disney just yet - i just think if they were gonna, they would have jumped in by now. EMTV are probably looking to sell off everything else and just co-own the Muppets. Diz isn't exactly gonna be ecstatic about that. I agree with Jamie though, maybe...
  10. Luke

    Financing Issues Frustrate Henson-Valentine Deal

    $30 million - sheesh, thats cheap - but then again looks like the deal doesn't include the 'Creature Shop'. I guess it'll go through, all deals like this hang on 'tenuous financial links' - probably a warning shot from EMTV to make Valentines lot hurry up a bit in time for the debt payment...
  11. Luke

    Muppet Busts Series One, well...

    Hi Zack, Sorry, i was replying to something Jamie said - should have made that more clearer. I get your point - unfortunately they aren't on display here for me to see for myself but from the photos i get what you mean.
  12. Luke

    Muppet Busts Series One, well...

    I've not seen em in person but although this is just one case out of so many that Palisades have nailed, sideshow do seem to have done a better job on Gonzo than Palisades. BTW Palisades didn't access any of the actual puppets - are you sure ? I'm sure both Ken and Travis have said they've...
  13. Luke

    Wedding Bells for Ken!

    No more than several days break though ...... or we'll send Smallville after ya ! ;-) As i've said before, happy wedding day Kenneth and of course Jen, hope you are both very, very happy now and in the future.
  14. Luke

    Macy's Kermit Frogtographer

    LOL I getcha ! :D Just commenting and all that - ouch i didn't realise Macey's Kermit was that expensive though but it is lovely. It must be cheaper to use Steve's voice anyhow as he's still on contract with Henson, they wouldn't have to pay him seperately.
  15. Luke

    So what are some of your new year's resolutions?

    I forgot to add, my other new year resolution is to clone the world's first britney-penguin. It'll be an all new breed of penguin with long blonde hair and two oustanding ...... legs. :eek: Along with it's singing and dancing skills (which will obviously need to be scientifically enhanced...
  16. Luke

    EM.TV to sell 49.9% of Henson to Dean Valentine

    The Henson projections which enabled EMTV to make such a high offer for the company were named as one of those those that Haffa was (allegedly) fiddling, and continued to (allegedly) fiddle back in Germany after the sale. I'm not suggesting Henson people were part of it but it'll all...
  17. Luke

    So what are some of your new year's resolutions?

    Mine is to finally get that bloody ALF site launched !
  18. Luke

    BITBBH comes to McDonalds UK !

    Re: Luke, Tell me about it - i got Rowlf and Gonzo at the last minute. Most stores in London were just doing 'Action Man' while they were waiting for Bear to start. I had to go to an out of town McD's to still find the Muppets. I've got the whole set now though thankfully - the...
  19. Luke

    Macy's Kermit Frogtographer

    Ah voice chips eh ? Shows it CAN be done. I would have really supported the Mega's having voice chips. It would have given them a selling angle other than just being large action figures.
  20. Luke

    Good bye Disney!! (sad)

    Yeah i agree that Disney would be best for them, although not sure how long the Muppeteers would put up with a stricter eye watching over them, they kinda like their independance. I just went off on Disney before because i knew there was little chance of them actually bidding.
Top