Search results

  1. Luke

    karen prell autograph

    So you make sure it ends on a weekend daytime or something, and i guess you include lots of keywords in the title ?
  2. Luke

    Cory Fan Club

    I kinda have to agree with Quinn - an obsession with a fat black TV weatherman could be considered slightly worrying .... but then again it's Cory and in that case, nothing suprises me. :D He sounds like a nice guy, but then it's always the nice ones you have to watch in TV. He probably...
  3. Luke

    karen prell autograph

    So whadya pimp on Ebay Cory ? I'm guessing it's the ultimate fan guide to Al Roker or something ! :D
  4. Luke

    Financing Issues Frustrate Henson-Valentine Deal

    If the Valentine deal goes through, i'd expect them to calm the whole edginess thing down a bit. I don't expect them to go back to MTI/MCC 'family' style but i'd think a more subtle mix between family and nostalgic teen orientated. If they'll be doing other shows and direct to video stuff as a...
  5. Luke

    Important: The New Muppet TV Movie Ideas

    Yeah i thought Cory would have liked the erasing of the arm rods - is he not the creative thinker around here who has plans to bring this company kicking and screaming (literally) into the 21st century, supporter of the epic masterpiece movie that is sure to win Oscar after Oscar ? He tells us...
  6. Luke

    karen prell autograph

    Hey Share the info then. My mothers got a store as a second business and she's thinking about putting a lot of stock on Ebay - whats the secret ?
  7. Luke

    Should I Watch "Kermit's Swamp Years?"

    A 90 minute course in litigation ? Well that could be more fun. :D
  8. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I think Kenneth's a little busy right now ! :eek:
  9. Luke

    What size are the busts? (heh-heh.....)

    Delve into them ? heh heh ! I guess if they seem a little small you could always use something to give them a bit of uplift !
  10. Luke

    Cory Fan Club

    Out of interest - who is Al Roker ?
  11. Luke

    MC Radio: Hoobs

    LOL - sorry, it must be the mulled wine ! :D I really like how it is now and as it builds gradually and with new additions it'll be even greater. I have noticed that with all LIVE365 stations their randomness isn't all that random and you can get 2 or 3 of the same show selected together...
  12. Luke

    Financing Issues Frustrate Henson-Valentine Deal

    Re: Re: Beaker, Froggy But Cory, the simple fact is that the family sold them, just signed them away for a paycheck and some shares. I just kinda have trouble getting my head around all this fantasy idealistic stuff you type - it seems Henson's kids don't exactly see them the same way you...
  13. Luke

    MC Radio: Hoobs

    I agree and disagree - i like a lot of the songs but i do agree they lack the quality of Fraggle stuff. I don't like Bear though so i guess it's all down to personal preference. I guess the writers are trying to achieve something similar to Fraggle music but the Hoobs shows are all produced a...
  14. Luke

    UK Muppet Happy Meal Plush Toys

    Wierd - someone (Ryan i thought) wrote on Toughpigs that they had reviewed them for MC - LOL ! I'll see if i can knock something up - maybe others will too !
  15. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Exactly, the poor lad's being worked to the bone around here - it's like a career in a Chinese sweat shop. First his memory was cloudy over the 'new posts' thing and now he's lost six months of action figure news. It must be memory seepage ..... i could try jacking him upto a computer like in...
  16. Luke

    UK Muppet Happy Meal Plush Toys

    There's going to be a review on MC soon - by one of the UK'ers - Ryan i think ? Not sure bout that. They were great toys and of some of the characters we don't see much about in plush. Some ran out quicker than others, so Swedish Chef, Beaker and Rowlf are apparently the most rare. There...
  17. Luke

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Re: Super Scooter I thought the last thing Ken said on it was that it was indefintely postponed, but if they did do it, it'd be just larger than the Chef's Kitchen, like a normal playset or slightly larger and they'd fit it into the line that way rather than an extra deluxe set. He ruled...
  18. Luke

    Cory Fan Club

    Who's Cory ?
  19. Luke

    Worst move the Muppets made this year?

    Yup, we really need to get to the bottom of that situation. ;)
  20. Luke

    Flash links in forum

    It's on the main page, and not on any of the other pages. Unless you mean something else - it's more of a text link than a button.
Top