Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Big apologies to Warrick

    Comical_DrBob I don't suppose you could record or a copy of "Ghost of faffner hall" for me too please - as I'm after the serise too :cry:
  2. MuppetDanny

    Muppet & Henson MIDIs

    drspy00 Far as I know their's only The Muppet Show theme in "Midi" format I've got it (somewhere) - I will have a look round on my hard drive. In the mean time you can try : tellytunes.com Hope it helps
  3. MuppetDanny

    Pictures need

    I just got the NARAS Tribute - Jim Henson-Joe Raposo Commemorative CD (1994) today :excited: The CD didn't come with a front cover and I felt it need one and this where you come in. I would very much like the pictures used for the CD. I would like them to be high-res as possible and also to...
  4. MuppetDanny

    SS Records

    I mean copy LP on to audio cassette :D let me know if you are interested in the copies. will let you know when I done some LP covers for you. See ya
  5. MuppetDanny

    SS Records

    drspy00 >>>You have some nice records there Muppet Danny<<< Thank you >>>I thought the musicians of Bremen was muppets aswell as the frog prince.<<< There are - but were relased under the SS record label "Children's Records of America (CRA)". >>>Are all your records in good...
  6. MuppetDanny

    TMS Muppets: When did they look thier best?

    Here's my list Kermit:season 4/5 Piggy:Season 4/5 Animal:Season 3 Gonzo:Season 3-5 Dr.Teeth:Season 5 Fozzie:Season 5 Scooter:Season 5 Statler&Waldarf:Season 1/2 Zoot: Seaon 5 Sam: Season 2-5 Rowlf : Sesaon 4 Floyd: Season : 4 See ya
  7. MuppetDanny

    SS Records

    Does that apply to box sets & SS CD's ? Here's what SS records I have: (*) = denotes = can provied scaned covers, deatials (**) = denotes = can provied radio tape copies, scaned covers & details 1) "Muppet Masquerade" - Rare 1978 seald SS-3 record boxset with 7 muppet masks (*) 2)...
  8. MuppetDanny

    Sylvester Stallone episode question...

    Super Scooter Dave Golez provides the voice but don't know who's in the costume - it could be Golez in the suit aswell Hope it helps
  9. MuppetDanny

    Australia TV Guide

    :excited: Hey I just noticed this thread. Can someone also record The Ghost Of Faffner Hall & The Muppet Show (certian MS episodes) for me too please Contact me on the e-mail button below Thanks :D :excited:
  10. MuppetDanny

    Please HELP! Fraggle Episodes

    I think that would be me :confused: click the hyperlink below see ya
  11. MuppetDanny

    Sesame and Michael Jackson??

    You can read about it HERE hope it helps later
  12. MuppetDanny

    Queen's Jubliee Album?

    Beauregard The CD is already out. It's called Party at the Palace [LIVE] . I don't have this CD and I very much doubt it Kermit will be on this album Hope it helps :)
  13. MuppetDanny

    Do you have some Muppet monster merchandise?

    Why don't you look at the MC's collecibles section? :)
  14. MuppetDanny

    Foo-Foo Question...

    I think is the "Wally Boag" episode :smirk: hope it helps
  15. MuppetDanny

    WANTED: Jim Henson Hour

    Buck-Beaver I've got the behind-the-scenes episode in PAL format ;) Check out my trade page below see ya
  16. MuppetDanny

    Jack In The Box Promotion

    radionate Thanks :) That would explian why I never heard of them :D
  17. MuppetDanny

    Jack In The Box Promotion

    Warrick What is 'Jack In The Box'? - never heard of it :confused:
  18. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets hit Starbucks UK

    Warrick That's great BUT it's be out for ages (well, maybe in Manchester) I got Kermit in Manchester (He's so cute :) ) See ya
  19. MuppetDanny

    Bill Murray voicing Garfield

    I'm not a fan Garfield - BUT it would interesting seein the film in 3D :D. I can see Bill Murray voicing Garfield :)
  20. MuppetDanny

    Best Of "TMS" DVD site

    Hey guys I found this :confused: See ya
Top