Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Ghost of Faffner Hall

    Really? Can you give the deatails (like cat. no., video label, etc) Thanks
  2. MuppetDanny

    Does anyone have these MP3s?

    I got "The Telephone Rock" But in "Video Mpeg" format. Althought I can create an audio "ram" file if you like :) - let me know
  3. MuppetDanny

    New Muppet Website - Australian!

    Class stuff :D
  4. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Musicians of Bremen

    What's the differance to CED VideoDisc and laserdisc :confused: ? Aren't their both the same ?
  5. MuppetDanny

    Ghost of Faffner Hall

    It's very likely to be a bootleg copy from "Toonarifric" or something like that. :confused: If was commercially made how on earth could we miss that ? ;) Later
  6. MuppetDanny

    Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE :cool: :concern: :confused:
  7. MuppetDanny

    Toonarfic Cartoons - Shop

    Well actually I didn't :mad:. What happend was after 3 months of no replies, I got an e-mail from him. He was moving house and has been away in India, Anyway he also let me know that he has sent the tapes to me and also notifying me he hasn't got the tapes which I sent to him. I took him off my...
  8. MuppetDanny

    Toonarfic Cartoons - Shop

    Oh! yes I forgot to ask is : Is this illegal ?
  9. MuppetDanny

    Toonarfic Cartoons - Shop

    Yeah, I heard he's not that good. Have you traded with him before ? and what do you think of the prices? I think there a bit pricey (spelling?) :eek: for me.
  10. MuppetDanny

    Toonarfic Cartoons - Shop

    Hi Guys Check out this. Let me know you think :confused:
  11. MuppetDanny

    UK figures help

    try http://www.forbiddenplanetstore.com/. I think it's a UK company Hope it helps
  12. MuppetDanny

    'Playhouse' TMS compilations

    I think Radom House done the Sesame Street videos in 80's. I'm sure there are few SS videos about in UK by Radom House
  13. MuppetDanny

    The Ed Sullivan Show: Best of The Muppets, Volume 1 DVD

    I would guess it will have "Man ha -Man ha" :zany:
  14. MuppetDanny

    The Ed Sullivan Show: Best of The Muppets, Volume 1 DVD

    NO WAY!!!!!!!! ;) :excited: What next "Best of SNL : Muppets Edition" ;)
  15. MuppetDanny

    A BIG Happy Birthday to our beloved Jerry!

    Harry ( :crazy: ) Birthday Jerry ! ;)
  16. MuppetDanny

    3 Muppet Video Tape Lot for Trade

    Got your e-mail - THANKS! :halo: Could you send me an e-mail with your entire list please, as I don't know what "AIM" is ! :)
  17. MuppetDanny

    3 Muppet Video Tape Lot for Trade

    UPDATED: I've noticed a few errors on the list :o . This's how it goes : TAPE 2: STUFF - PAL format. 1) Ed Sullivan Show Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) 2) GMT - Kermit & Elvis Elves 3) The Tonight Show # 1 : Kermit (MTI, MT) (1996) 4) Rosie 'O Donnel - Piggy 5) The Tonight Show # 2 : Kermit...
  18. MuppetDanny

    3 Muppet Video Tape Lot for Trade

    I Just did 2 trades with some of the same footage. The reason NTSC tape is in this lot is I'm trying to get my video stuff in PAL format and now I've done it! :crazy: See ya BTW did you get my e-mail ? :D
  19. MuppetDanny

    3 Muppet Video Tape Lot for Trade

    Sorry I didn't made myself clear. Yes I'm trying to get rid off them :)
  20. MuppetDanny

    3 Muppet Video Tape Lot for Trade

    Hi All I have 3 tapes of Muppets stuff for trade. Here's the details. TAPE 1: The Muppet Show - PAL format. 1) Dom DeLuise 2) Zero Mostel 3) Bernadette Peters 4) John Clesse 5) Diana Ross 6) Buddy Rich 7) Helen Reddy All the shows are Uncut in SP speed, both sound & picture are...
Top