Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Best of 2003 Collectibles Guide

    Muppets Magic DVD gets my vote ;)
  2. MuppetDanny

    Cover Art for UK's Very Best of TMS Vol. 3

    Likewise :sleep: What about the 2 Muppet show episodes?
  3. MuppetDanny

    Labyrinth Collector's Edition DVD Box Set

    Hey guys, you may want to look at this ;)
  4. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Muppet Christmas TV

    I just found that : The Adventures Of Elmo In Grouchland Time - 07:30 to 08:50 (1 hour and 20 minutes long). When - Monday 22nd December on Channel 4 Will be on, also show in widscreen :p Later :zany:
  5. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Muppet Christmas TV

    Like wise ;) . I don't like the film much but "MFS" has been getting a lot great reviews :D I really hope It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas is in widescreen - It would be useful. Then UK fans can get R1 DVD print for the extras :crazy:
  6. MuppetDanny

    UK TV: Muppet Christmas TV

    Hi guys - Here's a list of Muppet stuff that will be appearing over the christmas period : 1) The Muppets Take Manhattan Time - 13:00 to 14:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes long). When - Sunday 21st December on Disney 2) An Frogphrionsa leis na Muppets (The Frog Prince) Time - 16:00 to 17:00 (1...
  7. MuppetDanny

    Sesame Street returning to UK television

    That's great :D - How long has it been since the UK last seen the famous street. I don't even know what been happening on the show :sympathy: Really - you learn something everyday ;) Very likely to be new half hour shows :grouchy: On the other hand Channel 5 does show a lot show from...
  8. MuppetDanny

    Wanted: TMS Instrumental Theme

    Thanks for the offer BUT I have only heard a small sample(s) of the theme music for "Brian Henson Intros" and on the "60 minutes" vocies over the music :cry: I'm after a FULL clean (if I'm lucky CD Quailty) version of it :smirk: .
  9. MuppetDanny

    Wanted: TMS Instrumental Theme

    Hi guys, I'm after an mp3 (if possible) The Muppet Show instrumental theme. It's the one that has been used on documentaries (like the 60 minutes programme) version and The Time Life opening - does anyone know where I can get it, please?
  10. MuppetDanny

    Another 3 tape lot for trade

    jediX I have been in touch with Cantus Rock and he's not trading at the moment, so the tape is yours! Please e-mail me to sort it out.
  11. MuppetDanny

    UK Very Merry Muppet Christmas cover art

    Does anyone know will the R2 DVD version has the same special features on the R1 DVD print?
  12. MuppetDanny

    Another 3 tape lot for trade

    To be honest I don't know :confused: - I posted that thread over a month ago and no one seems to be interested :cry: . I found a trading page by MC forum member Cantus Rock. I askd if he was interested and he said he was and then I haven't from him for a while -so I don't know what's happening...
  13. MuppetDanny

    Kazaa Help

    Very likely to be because they are Divx coded films in avi files. try download a free player from divx.com - that should do it :) hope it helps
  14. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

    I predict earlier in this thread that I will very likely it will US shows along with (with hope) "Down at - Making of FR" as a special feature (Like the UK Best of TMS DVDs). Sorry - I didn't mean it as I'm glad the UK is get great stuff than US . I meant it as "my friend" like. No hard...
  15. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

    Yep, Only for the UK at the moment. I don't know about the US :smirk: - SORRY :)
  16. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

    Great News :crazy: , Very likely this 3-DVD set is to be the "Very Best Of" ones with a fifty-minute compilation, 2 shows, etc. that is already released :(
  17. MuppetDanny

    New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

    Update 2 I just found this at dvdtimes.co.uk............. And it's not good :o What happened to Fraggle Rock? :confused: :eek: ....... I'm not happy :boo:
  18. MuppetDanny

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - back on the big screen

    I just found this from dvddebate.com
  19. MuppetDanny

    Fraggle Rock DVD on eBay

    You too? at the moment their's one for £100.00 for 120 show + 2 Pilots + 5? 1hr long specials - pretty good price for me :crazy: One question about them are the shows UNCUT?
  20. MuppetDanny

    Bells of Fraggle Rock

    This might help you............... Bells Of Fraggle Rock
Top