Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    I doubt it :( The last few times it has been the same print (both on VHS & DVD) However if Disney managed to release rarely seen stuff on "TMS" box set then we might see something special for "TMM" & "TGMC" :)
  2. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    I'm surprised no has mentioned the most important thing, will Disney release "TMM" film uncut?. Before some asks what was cut this will answer your question ;) : CLICK TO VIEW
  3. MuppetDanny

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Cool! :excited: Would you know if Warner has plans to release "The Banana Splits" onto DVD? :zany:
  4. MuppetDanny

    Happy Birthday Anathema!

    Happy Birthday Alex :D :p :)
  5. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets On Puppets?

    I have a spare copy to trade. Visit my trading site and go to "NTSC Videos" section and my details can be found there hope it helps
  6. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    New R1 Disney Muppet DVD plans I was at ultimatedisney.com and spotted this source:ultimatedisney.com Sounds promising ;)
  7. MuppetDanny

    Jim Henson's The Cube on DVD

    Was "The Cube" shot originally in colour or is this version colourised by a computer?
  8. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    hey guys Check this out ;) :???????????? and this : ?????????? enjoy ;)
  9. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    you beat me to it anathema :p
  10. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    That's one possibility, IF the Hensons gave Disney the JH Production prints (the one with Zoot's "Sax & Violence" ending) (the same copies used for "Nick" in the late 90's and the Disney Channel in Australia) where most of the Season 1 shows have their original openings; the exceptions are Rita...
  11. MuppetDanny

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    can't awit :p
  12. MuppetDanny

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I just found a picture of the closing scene of "TMM", I managed to spot one of the characters from "SNL" CLICK TO VIEW Hope it helps :)
  13. MuppetDanny

    New Henson "R2" DVD's coming this Feb. & July '05

    Update The DVD only contains the animated verison at the moment, the epsiodes are : "No Fraggle Is An Island", "Big Trouble For A Little Fraggle" & "Necessity Is The Fraggle of Invention". No special features :( for the full info click here
  14. MuppetDanny

    New Henson "R2" DVD's coming this Feb. & July '05

    Update I have some good news and bad news: The good news is the DVD are using UK verisons :excited: but the bad news is it's the same epsidoes used on 2-disc CTHE prints. The epsidoes are : "Capture The Moon" & "Booberock" :( . Also the cover art also says "Vol 1" on the front aswell - let...
  15. MuppetDanny

    NEW! R2 FR DVD : "Let The Music Play"

    Update I have some good news and bad news: The good news is the DVD are using UK verisons :excited: but the bad news is it's the same epsidoes used on 2-disc CTHE prints. The epsidoes are : "Capture The Moon" & "Booberock" :( . Also the cover art also says "Vol 1" on the front aswell - let...
  16. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    It's just struck me that after watching the trailer, it looks like the original opening titles won't be used at all! :concern:
  17. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    Trailer now on-line See the offical trailer : http://disneyvideos.disney.go.com/moviefinder/products/4036403.html enjoy :)
  18. MuppetDanny

    Jim Henson's The Cube DVD only on ebay

    Hey guys I just found this : Jim Henson THE CUBE (1969) rare DVD The seller has sold a few of these before so get them while you can! If anyone on this forum is lucky enough to win a copy, I would be very grateful if I could get a copy from you. I think the seller will only deal with...
  19. MuppetDanny

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Weclome to the MC forum :) Cool story! I just watched TMM a few nights ago, I could have sworn I saw Queen Peuta at the far back :confused:
  20. MuppetDanny

    Paul Winchell dies June 25, 2005

    Let's not forget Fleegle from "The Banana Splits" :cry:
Top