Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    November's Special Edition DVD's are pan-and-scan only

    I take that back, sorry Disney :o
  2. MuppetDanny

    November's Special Edition DVD's are pan-and-scan only

    Cruse you Disney!!! :boo: :mad: :grouchy:
  3. MuppetDanny

    What do you want on the Special Edition DVDs?

    I would to see: never before seen footage for "TMM" and "TGMC" original trailers - All 4 films deleted scenes - All 4 films new cast & crew interviews "TMM" and "TGMC"
  4. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    Dvdtimes.co.uk has reported the news : It's getting worse!, less special features on the newer ones than on the previous DVD prints :grouchy: . Usually DVDtimes are correct :(
  5. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    maybe, I still feel this will be a "cut and paste" job if you ask me. :concern:
  6. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    New Special Features News from ultimatedisney.com :confused: <------ That's all I can say!
  7. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    Amazon.com has now got larger cover art for THE GREAT MUPPET CAPER - enjoy :)
  8. MuppetDanny

    Electric Mayhem website

    Here's the one of the earliest Muppet websites devoted to the "Electic Mayhem" : CLICK HERE Hope it helps :)
  9. MuppetDanny

    Wanted - The World Of Jim Henson Video

    Yes it did, last shown was summer 1999 on Channel 4 ;)
  10. MuppetDanny

    New Muppet DVDs in the UK

    And will the packing be furry as well! :p
  11. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    notice on the "TMM" or "TGMC" does not have "Jim Henson Retrospective" feature on the special features list, I presume this will be used for season 2 of "TMS"
  12. MuppetDanny

    New Muppet DVDs in the UK

    Important News!!!: Play.com says "The Complete Season 1 of The Muppet Show" will be released in the UK on 14/11/2005!!! :excited: The DVDs will be the same as Region 1 release. Here's the full details : CLICK TO VIEW
  13. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    Great find! the cover art looks great!! :excited: :excited:
  14. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    Great pics :) :excited:
  15. MuppetDanny

    "Boomerang UK"Channel Help

    I'm not sure if this is the right section to put this thread but here goes. I was wondering if anyone from the U.K. can record a tape(s) for me, please? by which I mean just stick the tape in and let it record until it's full. What I'm after is The "Boomerang" Channel from "from "Cartoon...
  16. MuppetDanny

    Emmet Otter Special Edition coming to DVD

    100 mins long!. The Emmet Otter behind the scenes documentary must be about an hour long alone.
  17. MuppetDanny

    Wanted - The World Of Jim Henson Video

    I have this film (and tons more) at: MuppetDanny's Video Tape Trades Hope it helps BTW I'm from the UK too ;)
  18. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Tonight on DVD

    According to The Muppet Newsflash site: hope it helps
  19. MuppetDanny

    TMS Season 1 Amazon Sales Rank

    Congratulations Muppets :)
Top