Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    New Muppet DVDs in the UK

    I just found more Disney/Buena Vista DVD release dates from r2-dvd.org for October sadly no Muppet DVDs on the list :mad: . Maybe there will be some Muppet DVDs at Christmas time, time will tell Here's the list (if anyones interested) : CLICK TO VIEW Later :cry:
  2. MuppetDanny

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets' Wizard of Oz

    ultimatedisney.com has reviewed the film/DVD, check it out : CLICK HERE
  3. MuppetDanny

    VOTE "THE MUPPET SHOW" NOW!

    Just to let you all know that the voting is now over and ITV.com says : so all we have to do now is wait and see how The Muppets have done. good luck "The Muppet Show"!
  4. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    hey guys, check this out :
  5. MuppetDanny

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    That makes two of us
  6. MuppetDanny

    Muppets on "The Ed Sullivan Show:Classic Xmas" DVD

    I was at tvshowsondvd.com and saw this : It has cover art as well and from what I can gather it has The Muppet Reindeers on it
  7. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    Here's a 2-page review from ultimatedisney.com with details of the cut segemnts THE MUPPET SHOW DVD REVIEW
  8. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    I just remembered this :"The Muppet Show" DVD Season Box Set FAQ's"
  9. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    oddly no :smirk: here's a copy of the press release from ultimatedisney.com:
  10. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    This is getting ridiculous! :grouchy: I'm glad I have not ordered my copy. Maybe we should wait for the UK/European release and hope those will be uncut.
  11. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    It's just gets better :rolleyes: :boo:
  12. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    Musical rigths I reckon, I can't see what other reason it could be. I hope it won't happen again in the future season sets :concern:
  13. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    I'm getting less enthusiastic with this DVD it's supposed to have "Jim Henson Retrospective" film but it has been dropped :( , now Vincent price episode is cut! :boo:
  14. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    What kind of "Zoot" ending was it? "Sax & Violence", "Time-Life" or No shot of Zoot at all?
  15. MuppetDanny

    Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

    :eek: I'm surprised...... Hooray! :excited:
  16. MuppetDanny

    New Electric Company TV Show and DVD

    I found this at tvshowsondvd.com: soruce tvshowsondvd.com
  17. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    Here's a Muppet News Flash!!! : source: ultimatedisney.com that's about over 5 months :excited:
  18. MuppetDanny

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Awesome, thanks :D
  19. MuppetDanny

    Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

    TMM Closing Dialogue I've managed to create a "Wav" file of the closing dialogue from the "TMM" for everyone to download. It should play on most players ("Winamp", "Real", etc) Enjoy :) DOWNLOAD right click on the mouse and "save target as...."
Top