Search results

  1. Traveling Matt

    Hi Ho!

    Welcome friend! You can feed me, seeing as I only bite the hand on bad days :p - Billy :cool:
  2. Traveling Matt

    I'm new here! Ain't that special?

    Hey Speegs- Welcome to the board! All muppets created equal, huh? I think you'll fit in nicely here! :) - Billy :cool:
  3. Traveling Matt

    Matt Goes to WDW: Trip 431

    Hey Matt- You'd BETTER keep me updated...:mad: :p Just kiddin' :p - Billy :cool:
  4. Traveling Matt

    Joggy's Puppetry Adventure - Prequel

    Best of Luck, Joggy!! :D - Billy :cool:
  5. Traveling Matt

    It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

    YEAH, Phil!!! :) Hey Byron, how much you wantin' for that Emmy pic.... *Whips out wallet* :p - Billy :cool:
  6. Traveling Matt

    Muppeters

    Hoo-Boy! Poor Bill...:D - Billy :cool:
  7. Traveling Matt

    Disney Live action movies confirmed for 2003

    That seems like accurate Disney logic to me, Nate :rolleyes: - Billy :cool:
  8. Traveling Matt

    Muppet Haunted Hotel

    No kiddin' - Writing is what the Muppets need! - Billy :cool:
  9. Traveling Matt

    Sango Puppets Website

    Hey, neat page Coral! Keep up the good work :) - Billy :cool:
  10. Traveling Matt

    What's Your Pirate Name?

    Speaking of pirates, did you hear about that new pirate movie? It's rated Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! :p Just couldn't resist! - Billy :cool:
  11. Traveling Matt

    Guests you wish had appeared on The Muppet Show

    I would have loved to see the Beatles together in an episode :D - Billy :cool:
  12. Traveling Matt

    Well, I just pre-ordered KSY...!

    Well, I certainly hope it grows on you, because it probably won't be an instant hit. - Billy :cool:
  13. Traveling Matt

    Muffin Frog Jokes

    Yes, you are one very strange crustacean, ok?!? :D - Billy :cool:
  14. Traveling Matt

    Favorite Muffin songs

    A great song about teaching pastries to live in harmony :p - Billy :cool:
  15. Traveling Matt

    Favorite Muffin songs

    I personally like "Muffin Rock". - Billy :cool:
  16. Traveling Matt

    Moving Moment

    Hey Kate- That is one heck a museum, you're right! I wish I could go there someday.... :(
  17. Traveling Matt

    Looking for info on Scooter...

    Hey Fozzie's Twin - Welcome to the board! No, Scooter has not officially been retired. He appeared in MFS (at the end selling Gonzo T-Shirts; "T-Shirts, Get Your Gonzo T-Shirts Here!") For the movie, Scooter's voice was performed by his younger brother, Adam, and puppeteered by Steve...
  18. Traveling Matt

    Extremely Cool New Muppet Shirt on eBay

    Thank you Mr. Tracker, SIR, may I have another, SIR?!? :p - Billy :cool:
  19. Traveling Matt

    I was somehow suspeneded!

    Yeah, that happened to me a while back when I tried to change my e-mail address in the database. Just verify, and it should work. - Billy :cool:
  20. Traveling Matt

    Favorite Muffin Movies!

    Yes, very sarcastically ;) - Billy :cool:
Top