Search results

  1. Traveling Matt

    New He-Man Cartoon...

    Hey Quinn... What channel is it on? I would like to see it, but didn't know they were making a new version! Nice to hear of a re-make with actual care put into it. Thanks - Billy :cool:
  2. Traveling Matt

    Favorite Cookie Monster Moments

    The Allistair Cookie skits, with Cookie gobbling at the end to the music of the violins :) - Billy :cool:
  3. Traveling Matt

    The I Love Pepe Henson Email Saga

    I guess so...Much better that way. BTW, do you have to sign up @ Henson.com to be on this mailing list, or what? - Billy :cool:
  4. Traveling Matt

    Nice review of "Kermit's Swamp Years" from the NY Daily News.

    Neat find! Thanks for the link, Brian Nice to see you on board ;) - Billy :cool:
  5. Traveling Matt

    Babe

    Yep, heck, we might need our own personal folder @ the forum! Ok, I'm really hitting the hay now... Really..... Any moment now..... Uh..... Uh.... Here it is!!!! Later, - Billy :cool:
  6. Traveling Matt

    Babe

    Alright, Matt, I'm calling it a night! See ya, - Billy :cool:
  7. Traveling Matt

    Babe

    I think we might need our own thread, Matt... It's impolite to take over other people's (hehe) - Billy :cool:
  8. Traveling Matt

    Babe

    You don't stand a chance at the pickles, Matt!! I've got the superglue ;) - Billy :cool:
  9. Traveling Matt

    Babe

    True... Then how about "Can't Touch Floor"?? Resting your feet on a chair doesn't count!! ;) - Billy :cool:
  10. Traveling Matt

    Crank Yankers & Killer Puppets Coming To Canada!

    Thanks for the news, Buck! Be lookin' when I visit the north. - Billy :cool:
  11. Traveling Matt

    Babe

    I know...how 'bout a game of Fraggle Freeze!! :p - Billy :cool:
Top