Search results

  1. Traveling Matt

    A new Muppet fan in the world

    Hey Sunshineboz! Congradulations!!! Another crazy Muppet fan for this planet, man :D - Billy :cool:
  2. Traveling Matt

    Buck's Getting A Movie!

    Best of Luck north of the border, Buck! - Billy :cool:
  3. Traveling Matt

    Favorite Fraggle Song

    Favorite song? Jeez, that's asking a lot! :) Probably the Theme Song, The Medley, Follow Me, Let Me Be Your Song, The Rock Goes On (TV Version), just to start. - Billy :cool:
  4. Traveling Matt

    Does Mokey like Boober?

    We shall start the bidding at two dimes, a muffin, and this piece of lint I just found in my shorts :p - Billy :cool:
  5. Traveling Matt

    The subject of trilogies

    Hey Chris- I know exactly what you mean. While the first Batman will always be my favorite (Jack Nicholson at his absolute best; that laugh cracks me up every time), I appreciate the darkness and sinisterness of the second film, mixed with the happy, the tragic, and the unexpected. I didn't...
  6. Traveling Matt

    700,000 visitors

    NO SOUP 4 U! Way to go, guys! 700,000 :) - Billy :cool:
  7. Traveling Matt

    Best of Ed Sullivan

    Yeah, I really enjoyed seeing Senor Wences again, too! :) - Billy :cool:
  8. Traveling Matt

    A Little Foresight?

    Hey Guys, I was watching TMTM the other night, and I noticed that Gil Frog, voiced by Steve Whitmire, sounds a little like his Kermit. So you had two Kermit voices at once! Weird, huh? - Billy :cool:
  9. Traveling Matt

    Farscape: Cancelled

    Truly sad news... I was never a big Farscape fan, but have always been supportive of the show because of its relation to JHC. I will be signing that petition, however. Here's to a happy ending :( - Billy :cool:
  10. Traveling Matt

    Muppets Anniversary CD Update

    Hey, don't be buttin' in on my conversation. If we have a problem, we'll ask you. :D Together, that is! :p - Billy :cool:
  11. Traveling Matt

    Muppets Anniversary CD Update

    Scratch that, they actually mention where the songs come from, not what they actually are (other than a few specific ones). :rolleyes: - Billy :cool:
  12. Traveling Matt

    To ALL Muppet/SS Record Collectors

    Hey! I posted a long time ago (on the old forum) about a site called Music Merchant, so I figured I'd recycle the news to all the new MC members. They sell rare, out-of-print Muppet/Sesame Street records, CDs, and cassette tapes for extremely reasonable prices. Check 'em out! :) -...
  13. Traveling Matt

    Best of Ernie

    Yeah, I mentioned MM on the old forum, geez, probably almost a year ago now. It's a fantastic source for those collectors of the old Muppet/SS record albums you won't find anywhere else but Ebay. I think I'll post about it again :p - Billy :cool:
  14. Traveling Matt

    1st Muppet Show

    The first guest star was Juliet Prowse, and the opening number for that first episode was "Manha Manha". - Billy :cool:
  15. Traveling Matt

    Muppets Anniversary CD Update

    I personally disagree with their statement that it's "the most comprehensive collection of Muppet music ever released". "Favorite Songs From Jim Henson's Muppets" from back in '86 has more variety and probably will still have a better sound. - Billy :cool:
  16. Traveling Matt

    Muppets Anniversary CD Update

    Hey Guys! I think some here were wondering what kind of stuff would be in the CD insert, so here it is: On a Rhino Records press release, they obviously mention what tracks the CD contains, but also state that "the CD includes a photo-filled booklet with reminiscences from such...
  17. Traveling Matt

    The quiet 20th Fraggle Anniversary

    Yep, 2003 would be the year to look forward to, Cory! I can't wait! :D - Billy :cool:
  18. Traveling Matt

    Looking for info on Scooter...

    Hey Mike- Matt Vogel is the puppeteer who is going to one day completely take over for Carroll Spinney as Big Bird. He is already doing the Bird on the "Journey to Ernie" segments currently on SS. I personally think he has the voice down perfectly. He also voiced Janice for the Muppet...
  19. Traveling Matt

    Purchasing a Muppet-Style Puppet

    Hey, thanks for the info guys Especially you, Buck, man that's a lot of sources! ;) - Billy :cool:
  20. Traveling Matt

    Purchasing a Muppet-Style Puppet

    Hey guys! I'm wondering if anyone can tell me: where is the place to go for Muppet-style puppets with flexible mouths? Hopefully inexpensive and in the States, too :) Thanks - Billy :cool:
Top