Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK... Added the Doozers named and we're up to 3837 entries. Putting out a call to all my sources who have access to the international versions of Sesame Street. Went over to the link Xanimum provided for Wickapedia's list of international SS characters. Now, I don't have 100% faith in the...
  2. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    *Hands out SM Kermit badge to Drake... Congrats and welcome to the ranks of the Seniors here at MC. Enjoy your time inside. Oh, and good job to everyone else, LMK if you need anything here at the Post Total Lodge.
  3. The Count

    Rowlf's puppy days

    No, thank you for the nice story. Hope to find another one of yours on the forums soon.
  4. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Not if she doesn't notice. Maybe you should tell her about Marin. Could teach you some spells to lock the door, then again I'm not sure if I should knowing the type of person you were Jack me boy. BTW: Did anyone remember to remove the mattress from in front of the insane asylum? Hope it...
  5. The Count

    Showing what could have been...

    You do realize that Polly Lobster, not "Bad Polly", was released with Captain Abraham Smollet in S7?
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *In spooky voice: Did someone ask for a doctor? No? Oh sorry, must be in the wrong haunt. *Leaves back home.
  7. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Not a bad feat Vic. Now if only you could get outta that straightjacket... Oh, and Sugarbritchez, you're not far away from sSM status.
  8. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Well... That's because I didn't have any knowledge of those characters. But rest assured they'll be added soon. BTW: Sokay to ask questions on the SS VHS episodes?
  9. The Count

    Fraggle figures! (we need 'em)

    Ahem... Mayhaps you guys should glance over the lineup I posted earlier in this thread. Might serve as a bit of lead-off for plans of your own.
  10. The Count

    The Time the Muppets Beat Time

    And now... Time for something we all relish as writers turned readers... Nagging Lisa! Come on, more story please?
  11. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Fabu! Congrats to the both of you... Now careful with those muffins, you'll put an eye out. Though how you can put it out I'll never know. *Waves breadstick in air and wiggles Groucho glasses at same time.
  12. The Count

    Fan-Fic: We Know That It's Probably Magic

    Thanks... Trust me, I have read that one, at least the 1 chapter I knew to be posted. Has it been updated? Thought it hasn't, due to Kate's nagging for updates.
  13. The Count

    Fan-Fic: We Know That It's Probably Magic

    Hey Ryan? Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this vonderful work of yours. There were certainly some parts I liked... 1 Oscar when he goes out and meets Margerie the Trash Heap, just the fact he was going out to get a sandwich. 2 Uncle Deadly playing another huge role in a...
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Startled by girls returning home... What's a what? Oh, a penguin? Well, they're birds who can't really fly but are good swimmers, live in cold places like Antarctica, and are covered with black and white feathers. Some people have even domesticated them and trained them to enter comical...
  15. The Count

    Rowlf's puppy days

    Looks like we'll have to wait for the next piece of this story. Good so far, waiting to read some more.
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hmmm, hope the girls are OK. I'm sure they are, if they run into trouble they can always talk to that Officer Dakota fellow. He should be on the streets about now.
  17. The Count

    The Muppet Central Emmy Awards!!!

    So... Too late for suggestions for the dorms? Sorry, but I stumbled into this thread just now. If not, no biggy.
  18. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Bumping this thread up. Why? Couple of reasons. 1 So others may find it easier, and I hope to get my questions from the first three cassettes of episodes answered whenever MuppetDude and my other trusted sources come back from winter break. 2 Got the next two cassettes, will have to go...
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hmmm... Wonder if those girls have gotten far by now. The thing is you never know where curiosity will lead a young cat. Oh well...
  20. The Count

    Summer In The Theater

    Another great story Lisa. Finished it now, things in it I liked very much... Like for example the cameos by all the Muppeteers, though I'd kinda hope for the Muppeteer Muppets to make an appearance again. Kinda knew the shadowy figure was a woman after she executed that debilitating kick to...
Top