Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Aw... Thank you so very much. *Kisses Izzy on the cheek. Now let's go downstairs where we can enjoy this yummy cake. And I can look over the lovely drawings the girls made. *Locking up after they leave, all head downstairs to the dining room.
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hmmm... Wonder what surprise Izzy and the triplets will have for my birthday... That is, if they decide to anything. Think I'll just spend a little time with the bats up in the attic...
  3. The Count

    Happy Birthday The Count!!

    Thanks guys. Now if only I could decide... Monsters or lovely Bat-Girls. Oh well, guess I'll stop wembling one of these days.
  4. The Count

    Happy Birthday The Count!!

    Thanks to everyone who sent me B-Day wishes. Had a good day... 1 Got MTI on DVD as a present early in the morn. 2 Had to take a final exam, think I did OK. (Hopefully). 3 Went to Chili's for dinner with my family. 4 Saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. All in all, a good one this...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Coming back to the dorms... What a great night. Had dinner with my family at one of the Chili restaurants here, then went to watch HP4: Goblet of Fire. Give it a B-, some parts were done well though others weren't. And it's a shame that a book as rich as that one with monsters got such a...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah, tis good to be back home at the dorms. One exam down, one left on Friday to go. And then I'll be free, for a couple of weeks anyway. Hey Count? Count: Yes? What say we do some decorating 'round this place. Count: Thought you'd never ask. And maybe we can sing a little counting song...
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well... At least that's one less exam to worry about. Seems the windows are all finally installed, maybe the girls would like to decorate the outsides for Christmas. Good thing I got the shopping done early, including a few gifts for Isabelle. Think I'll add a few little finishing touches...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bring it anyway if you want G-Man. Got the unedited version in the library, along with unedited Christmas Toy and almost complete MFC.
  9. The Count

    The Muppet Christmas Festival

    Nice to see how the story's coming along. But, didn't you send Seymour off to a condo in Florida? Or is that from some other story...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... That's one exam down and one more to go. Looking forward to getting back to the dorms though. And the best thing of all is that I finally have decided on the surprise for my roomie. Oh, and you guys are invited to watch the Muppet Christmas specials I got this weekend if you want...
  11. The Count

    MopFam Lives!!!

    Um... What cape? If you send me a descript via PM, maybe I could help you better with this Bo. Hope this helps.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh tutter_fan... I'd need to know more about your proposal before saying "Yaey" or "Nay". Send me a PM and we can talk it over. Well, got exams to keep me busy this week... But the ol' B-Day and Christmas are coming up. Seeing as how I didn't get a chance to give Bry a present, I'll just...
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Oh hello dear... How was your weekend? Just tidying up a bit in here... If you want, we can get the girls and have an early dinner together.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Goes back down and knocks on door to Room #6. Hmmm, must not be in fright now. Guess I'll just leave this for Kathy to find when she gets back. Hope she likes it. Gaffer has a periwinkle blue scarf wrapped around her neck. The scarf features frosted white edges, white snowflakes forming...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Ascends up to Room #51. Well, here are the last two I have to hand out. Hope they like them, and the card attached thanking them for the Christmas card they left a few weeks ago. Sorry I never got to thanking you for that baba. Baskerville the Hound has a Christmas green bodied robe, with...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Trudges onward and upwards to Room #31. Here's my next stop, hope they like these also. Lew Zealand has a foamy white bodied robe, with coastal blue sleeves. The robe features coastal blue trimming, rings of silver fishscales round the ends of the sleeves, two open boomerang fish on the...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Goes up to Room #22 and leaves robes hanging from the lamplight hook next to their door. Hope they like these... Room #22: ReneeLouvier and Miss Piggy. Renee has a velveteen black robe, with marble gray sleeves. The robe features marble gray trimming, black faux fur collar and...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK... Found the message Red left me, took me a bit of searching though. *Tacks up print-out of the 2005 MC Frogs football season on the lobby's bulletin board. Only the championship game's left just after New Year's Day. Muppet College Frogs Football 2005 Season. 9/9/2005 Game 1: Home...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hope the others like these 7-layer bars... Count, counting up money: That's 40 bills! Yeah, and still got a bit left to get. Lucky it all works out within the budget. Will probably get some gifts tomorrow or later in the week, if not after due to next week being exams week with my B-Day...
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Good thing I called Mom earlier and got some of her recipes... Warm pumpkin soup is what we'd need on a cold day like today, or is it night already... Some chicken anti-pasto, and 7-layer bars fresh out of the oven. Yep, looks like it'll be a good night's rest before heading back to the books...
Top