Search results

  1. The Count

    The end and the beginning of Traveling Matt.

    Finally... Exploring the relationship that never was and should be between Uncle Matt and the Storyteller. So... What happened next?
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Wha? Got a message from Bo... Though I thought he didn't have any mind messaging powers. Oh well... *Speaks silent spell and turns Bo back to his self.
  3. The Count

    The end and the beginning of Traveling Matt.

    Good start to a new story FraggleForever. Want more, post as soon as you can.
  4. The Count

    Season 36 Character Questions

    Quick question... You guys know that new monster they brought in this season? The one seen talking to a few kids? Which Muppeteer voiced him? Reason is that Rowlf84 said he was listed as simply an AM Monster. And since I'm gonna go with the suggestion for the AM plant in Desperate...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm, Red's still got a bit of a cold... Now where's that recipe for Good Time Goomba Soup?
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Arrives home. Hello? Well, think I'll go to my office and do a bit of work there. Hmmm, what's that smell? Hope Tabby didn't fall into the toilet again.
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Got a bit of reading done... Not the main reading, but at least it's something. Will head on home soon, hope everything's in ship-shape over there.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    So much to do... And I still keep waffling/wembling on my character creation project. Oh well, guess I just have to make up my mind, so why's that so hard to do? See you guys later, checking out for the moment.
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    You know me too well. There's a ton of things that need to be done, plus getting the home computer setup finalized, switching the machines back to the VHS for more research, and then getting the camera for the photo project. A ton of work, let's just see how it gets done by and by. But I...
  10. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    OK, one less to worry about. That's why I came here and asked before adding all of these names. Hoping for help with the rest though.
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: That's why I said "Sis" and didn't refer to her by name. Especially when Angie the Fairy Godmother's charge is Mrs. Moppet herself, trying to make some conversation. Rully leaving any developments with the character of Mother up to you and any relevant parties. *Back home... Well...
  12. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Wow, we haven't had a celebration like that since... Well, it's been a long time now. Here's your Senior Member Kermit The Frog badge, with your name in silver lettering. Now off with you and enjoy the party inside the Post Total Lodge.
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Back home... Glad you came Angie, hadn't had a visit from you in a long time. New wand eh? Certainly, I can get you one in the wink of an eye. Though maybe you'd purrfer it not to be inside a winking eye. Sorry, small joke. Would you like some tea or cookies? Have you heard anything from...
  14. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    OK... Drop me a line or post away when you have. Will leave those off the board for now, hope you have a good day. Oh, if you get the chance, clarification on the characters in the story of The Turtle Who Wanted to Make Friends would be from 2256 a great help as well.
  15. The Count

    Little Big Bird part 2, Season 37 changes

    Hey Rowlf84... Seems you have a good insider connection to SW. That in mind... Wondering if you could help with a couple of questions I have regarding characters from Season 36. LMK and I can send them to you or post 'em here.
  16. The Count

    Little Big Bird part 2, Season 37 changes

    Hey Rowlf80... Seems you have a good insider connection to SW. That in mind... Wondering if you could help with a couple of questions I have regarding characters from Season 36. LMK and I can send them to you or post 'em here.
  17. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    So's most everybody else. But you've got only a short way to go to join the hallowed ranks.
  18. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    OK, thanks... Some more questions... Someone else, maybe TSF said that Tanya should be added. Just looking for some sort of help in deciding "Yes" or "No" in terms of adding her. You said the Snuffleupagus class and bus driver should or might be added. How would you propose they be added...
  19. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks... Will keep "Ferrao" as is, since I've never seen a letter "a" accentuated with a tilda like that. Not saying it doesn't exist, just saying I've never heard of a letter like that. The site described Beto and Enio as Bert and Ernie like characters, just trying to find out if these are...
  20. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    OK... Seeing as how some of my sources might be lurking about... Here are some questions from the episodes on video cassette I have that still need answering, to see whether new additions are made to the master list. Episode 2277. 1 Who was the female AM in charge of the set, who counted...
Top