Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hmmm... Wonder if I remembered to call Ms. Mingostone to pick up Viq by the prison after the attempted breakout. Oh well, hope he's OK.
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well... Sure hope DanDan doesn't start chasing after that silly moose again.
  3. The Count

    Muppet Wiki

    Yeah... And it was quoted verbatem on the Mike and Mike show on ESPN last week also. Bo, the list is just the first phase... Plans are to make it into a veritable font of information, if I can tend to it after finishing with my legal studies. Can talk more about over the PM, or some of my...
  4. The Count

    Muppet Wiki

    OK... Looks like someone stole... er, borrowed my idea. Well, never mind, it'll all be good for when I finally can devote my time to taking the Muppet Listing research full-time and into hardcore research, converting and publishing it all as the Muppet Universe. My fear with a project like...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hmmm... None left, oh well, a glass of milk will do instead.
  6. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *OOC: S'okay. Yes, think I'll have one of those fish sandwiches... If there are any left. Will probably end up staying up late into the wee hours o'the morn. Hope everybody has a good night's sleep. *Kisses daughters and tucks them in bed, closes door behind him.
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Arriving back home. Wow, those guys are still at it? They're rully earning their pay. Hello my darling daughters, did you behave for Grandma Kat-a-Line? Good... Ah helloo Grandma. Brought home some fish sandwiches for an early dinner if you'd like some. Got most of my errands done, now...
  8. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Have fun with your friends Isabelle. The men are here still installing the windows... Grandma Kat-a-Line, can you tend to them please? Have some errands to run, will be back in about an hour. Now then girls, please try to behave. *Kisses daughters on their little cheeks before leaving...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Beth, will comb through the posts once I've got my files back up and running. Well, all the figures are resting on their backs, hope the shelving unit gets moved without any damage... And I think I've finally decided, a bit mature but that's the route I want since I want them to be all...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK... Still have to finish laying the figures down on the shelves... Now if only I knew what character creation project I want to commit to. Not sure whether to go with the cast of monsters and beings of myth... Or the batty beauties. Oh why do I wemble so? Well, talk to you guys later...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Family Christmas

    Well... Most of the cuts in MFC are due to that they couldn't secure the rights to certain holiday songs. Your best bet is to ask for someone who may have a complete version, and negotiate with them to see if they can make you a copy. Hope this helps.
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Wonder if Beth and/or Red got the message I left for them. Need the last three games scores, against the Tasmanian Devils, Gators and Jailbirds. Hope she sends them in a PM. Oh well, back to work.
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Sure will... The ones in the kitchen are done, the men will be back tomorrow to finish up with the windows for our room dear. We need to leave them shut for now, also need the ironwork to be put up outside the windows. Oh well, at least now we have some time to tidy up.
  14. The Count

    Palisades figures for sale

    OK... Hope to hear from you soon Phillip, and thanks for checking in.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Going upstairs to check on Christmas decorations. Well, almost all the figures are down, just gotta finish clearing away. Oh hi Rene, doing some cooking? *BTW: You don't need to use third person speech, you can just talk and/or act normally. When you want to indicate an action, just place...
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Sorry bout the mess... We're tending to the men installing our new windows... Oh thanks for the call to the fast food joint Izzy, a quick lunch and it's back to work out here directing traffic. *Goes back to instructing the installation outside the Cole home.
  17. The Count

    Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

    To answer Beaker's questions... 1 We don't know "exactly" when the figures wil be released. However, they should be due by early next year I'd guess, since Palisades have shown off the figures packaged in their blisters over on their boards. 2 That's not Mahna Mahna on the record album...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... It can be tough that first year Kath. Twill be the 13th anniversary of my dad's death this year... Good thing I got this place and finals to keep me occupied. Good night everyone.
  19. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hmmm... Now what we can do about this lot... Well, I'll still have some time to take it down tomorrow, almost time for a restful sleep.
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Singing in the shower... I love to sing, sing in the shower... Cause I love the way my voice sounds in here...
Top