Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    for trade/sell: 4 Muppet Movie Photos

    Just to let you all know I have now traded "PHOTO 4 : Behind-the-scenes : Cameraman & Baskerville the Hound" photo - Thank you for your enquires. the other 3 photos are still available to trade/sell. Please e-mail if you are interested.
  2. MuppetDanny

    BBC2 Kemit

    Paul Daniels is a great magician, his shows were great - boy I miss them :cry:
  3. MuppetDanny

    Desperately seeking Construction Site video

    Someone is selling Jim Henson's Construction Site Vol 1 VHS Video on ebay hope it helps debuk
  4. MuppetDanny

    Can anyone help out a sad 6 year old? Please

    Someone is selling Jim Henson's Construction Site Vol 1 VHS Video on ebay hope it helps debuk
  5. MuppetDanny

    Fozzie's on the move!

    How ironic the sign under Fozzie says "A Fozzie Farewell" :(
  6. MuppetDanny

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I can't wait for these DVDs :crazy: :excited:
  7. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Ringtones

    How about this ? : http://www.filmnight.com/muppets/ringtones hope it helps
  8. MuppetDanny

    Fozzie's on the move!

    I found a couple of links but no info on how much Fozzie went for :( : http://www.bsn.org.uk/view_all.php?id=12066 (includes video) http://www.otherimagespress.com/pressroot/topfoto.asp
  9. MuppetDanny

    BBC2 Kemit

    The Story of Light Entertainment programm is for only for the UK, you will see it soon or later :)
  10. MuppetDanny

    Fozzie's on the move!

    Here you go: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=1E27553C44845CFB :)
  11. MuppetDanny

    Fozzie's on the move!

    hhhmmm, Try right click on your mouse and "save target as....." - Let me know if you have problems :)
  12. MuppetDanny

    Fozzie's on the move!

    I think the auction has happend, a friend of my sister just gave me this news clipping from "metro". The clipping was dated on Thursday 31st August '06 here's the article : CLICK TO VIEW
  13. MuppetDanny

    BBC2 Kemit

    Thanks for posting Punch'n'Judy, I saw a preview clip of it and forgot to post about it :o
  14. MuppetDanny

    Storyteller/JH Hour--help!

    All of the Storyteller, Greek Myths and even Monster Maker were shown independantly in their own right in the UK as these shows were co-produced by UK TV Company "TVS" hope it helps
  15. MuppetDanny

    Bad news for people in the UK ordering Kermit from Forbidden Planet

    I spoke to Forbidden Planet earlier today, and they say the Kermit replica is still for sale, and they are still taking orders for them, although they don't have a delivery date. - We shall see........
  16. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Show In French!!

    If anyone is interested I found on the web a full uncut Italian dubbed (with some English language) episode of TMS with Gilder Radner. You will need a DIVX player to play enjoy :) http://video-akamai.stage6.com/1065.divx (138MB)
  17. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets - Interesting Print Find

    Thanks for the picture. It looks like an old unused transfer to me :confused:
  18. MuppetDanny

    Warner Brother's Animation Fans

    Does anyone on this fourm know a fouth volume of "Looney Tunes Golden Collection" will be on DVD? http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6237 http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6242 I can't wait for this :excited:
  19. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets - Interesting Print Find

    yeah me too, I would love to see these drawings rrb
  20. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Show In French!!

    If you thought the French dubbing was bad, you should hear the Italian version :zany:
Top