Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Muppet material going through the BBFC this week

    Letters to Santa UK info It looks like "Letters to Santa" special is coming to the UK this ;) http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classified.nsf/e8ea0df3a881175480256d58003cb570/6969751a757feab2802576170030b5d8?OpenDocument
  2. MuppetDanny

    Sesame Street to parody 'Mad Men'

    From Digitalspy.co.uk :
  3. MuppetDanny

    Saturday Morning Cartoons - 1960's & 70's Volume 2

    from tvshowsondvd.com Great collection, fingers crossed The Banana Splits will be a restored 1hr uncut episode verison :)
  4. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets at Disney World Outtakes

    Cool, these must be the same outtakes that KermiClown posted about "Muppets 101 & Disney Muppet passholder event" a while back : http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=41752 How did BobbyBenson85 get the outtakes?
  5. MuppetDanny

    Tale Of The Bunny Picnic press/promo images

    I think this is the picture vettech28 is thinking off: http://home.earthlink.net/~karenprell/id1.html I also have this link: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/File:Jhtotbp.jpg Hope this Warrick;):)
  6. MuppetDanny

    The Banana Splits - Complete Season 1 DVD

    Watch a clip on play.com http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/9595468/The-Banana-Splits-Season-1/Product.html
  7. MuppetDanny

    The Banana Splits - Complete Season 1 DVD

    Amazon.co.uk has listed for pre-order the first complete season of "The Banana Splits". The collection will be a 6 DVD boxset from Warner Home Video on September 21 2009. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Banana-Splits-Season-DVD/dp/B0027UY87M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1242510446&sr=1-1...
  8. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Video Tape Trade Feedbacks

    Here it is: http://www.angelfire.com/mt/muppetdanny/mupustv.txt Please note that it is old and not updated.
  9. MuppetDanny

    Archaia Comics enters Jim Henson deal

    This sounds interesting:search:
  10. MuppetDanny

    Little Muppet Monsters on Youtube

    Cool md14bulls!
  11. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    Here's a clip I found on the internet and put it on my photobucket account :search: :) : http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/muppetdanny/?action=view&current=muppetshow_credits1977.flv
  12. MuppetDanny

    19 Years Ago Today

    It's not the same with out you :sympathy::cry: I have made wallpaper for your desktops - enjoy :) : Fullscreen (1024x768) : http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/muppetdanny/md_jhrainbow_fs_wallpaper.jpg Widescreen (1440x900) ...
  13. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

    Just to let you all know that I have new stuff and also taken a large chunk of my collection off the list beacuse at the moment I am having problems with my VCR, and for now all video tapes and a number of DVD’s are not available (currently in storage) at this time. Please find on my trading...
  14. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Fashion by Jean-Charles de Castelbajac

    Fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac has made Muppet clothers At Paris Fashion Week - check it out: - http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/lifestyle-fashion/styletrends/Paris+Fashion+Week-7686.html -...
  15. MuppetDanny

    I Miss Kermitage

    Here's his website : http://www.michaeljdixon.com/ hope this helps
  16. MuppetDanny

    TMS Guide - Taping Dates

    Have you seen this David? http://web.archive.org/web/20041217095426/www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles/m/muppetshowthe_7774625.shtml
  17. MuppetDanny

    Off-air episodes of TMS request

    I have : - Episode 317: Spike Milligan - Episode 509: Debbie Harry - Episode 517: Hal Linden (about first 3-5 mins. missing) - Episode 518: Marty Feldman - Episode 520: Wally Boag (missing the first hald of the theme) I just got a small bunch of USA recordings from the 70's including...
  18. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

    Just to let you all know that I have finally gave my trading page clean up with new stuff and made more easier to use - check it out hope you all like it and please let me know what you think :) http://www.angelfire.com/mt/muppetdanny/trade.htm
  19. MuppetDanny

    Letters to Santa - Free Download

    Merry Christmas everybody! This is for Muppet fans outside of USA. I found a website which you can download onto your computer is a TVrip of "Letters to Santa" for free. All you need to is download a "DivX Web Player" (http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/webplayer/) (if you don't have the...
  20. MuppetDanny

    Merry Christmas to All

    Merry Christmas Mc :D
Top