Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Show in Japanese?

    Muppet Show:) , I don't know about Sesame Street I am afraid shimauta:confused:
  2. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Show in Japanese?

    No worries Shimauta. If you are interested, my sister is just come back from Japan and got me some Muppet stuff from a shop called Kiddy Land. I don't know which branch, hope this helps
  3. MuppetDanny

    Miss Piggy on UK TV

    Amazon.co.uk has post a video message from Piggy - check it out : http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/mpd/permalink/mNCB9F75PE7YU:m2YU5090O6MTDT
  4. MuppetDanny

    I'm back

    Hi frogboy4, all is fine now. Thank you so much for your very kind words
  5. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Show in Japanese?

    Can you take and post some pics of these signs shimauta?
  6. MuppetDanny

    Comprehensive List of all Figs & Accessories?

    This website is worth a look guys ;) : http://muppetfigs.free.fr/html/ang.htm
  7. MuppetDanny

    Your Animal Replica Pictures

    Great pics Labrat, I haven't ordered mine yet - hope I am not too late!
  8. MuppetDanny

    Miss Piggy on UK TV

    I have managed to tape Loose Women, let me know if anyone wants a copy :) Miss Piggy was on also on GTMV this morning too (I only saw the last couple of mins of the interview :grouchy: ) Piggy will also be on "Happy Birthday BAFTA" on Wednesday 7th November 21:00 pm(9.00pm).
  9. MuppetDanny

    Miss Piggy on UK TV

    Thanks jusnic, Sounds like Miss Piggy is promting TMS season 2 DVD (which is released 5th Nov.). Better watch out for other proggrams :)
  10. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Show in Japanese?

    You mean like this? : "New" The Muppet Show I use google language tools to transfer from English language and use photoshop to make them into gifs.
  11. MuppetDanny

    I'm back

    Thanks gang :)
  12. MuppetDanny

    Muppet Show in Japanese?

    If anyone is interested here's a gif image I made of TMS in Japanese - enjoy:D The Muppet Show and ;) : Jim Henson
Top