Search results

  1. MuppetDanny

    US to fund $20m remake of Sesame Street for Pakistan

    From BBC.co.uk
  2. MuppetDanny

    MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

    To answers Kuriboh Man 1) I send the video by mail 2) my wish list: http://www.angelfire.com/mt/muppetdanny/wishlist.htm 3) You can do:)
  3. MuppetDanny

    The Muppet Show Top Trumps

    Muppet Top Trumps!:excited: Must get one of those. Most likely it will be Jim Henson Muppet not Henson himself. Hope we get new/rare pics on these cards. I have not played Top Trumps in years, my set is Marvel:insatiable:.
  4. MuppetDanny

    Sesame Street writer up for Orange Prize for Fiction

    From BBC.co.uk
  5. MuppetDanny

    90's style guide sold on ebay

    It's been ages since I lasted looked, I have to check. From what I can remember is that they are no photos just drawings and there's about 30? pages. The style guide covered only a few Muppet characters: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal and Rowlf. The size of the ringbinder is a bit...
  6. MuppetDanny

    Trading with MuppetDanny

    hi Zns, Sorry not to have got back to you sooner. I will answer you emails shortly, I have a backlog right now. I am working my way through them all. Speak soon:)
  7. MuppetDanny

    eBay Muppet Clippings

    The links don't work:grouchy: The item number is: #400184465719 I was also a bidder but got outbid:(
  8. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    From 1979 - James Last and the Muppets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iw0gaPdK1M
  9. MuppetDanny

    90's style guide sold on ebay

    Hi Chris, Happy Christmas. In future just post the item number:p I don't know why the link doesn't work:confused: The item number for the 90's style guide is 290513986533 I have that style guide, it's from 1993 I believe, some of the pages/images were re-used again in 2005 Disney style...
  10. MuppetDanny

    jamesvillas.co.uk

    I was just watching TV and I just had to tell everyone about this tv advert with the voice of a certain frog :crazy: Watch video: http://www.jamesvillas.co.uk/tvadvert/
  11. MuppetDanny

    Disney to Release 'Muppets Movie' Next Thanksgiving

    digitalspy.co.uk says the new Muppet movie opens on November 23, 2011 in the US and February 17, 2012 in the UK:excited: source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a294360/jack-black-details-muppets-cameo.html
  12. MuppetDanny

    The Secret Life of Toys - The Complete Series DVD?

    "Puppet Up!"? I am pretty sure Raisin was used in the shows, why not Balthazar?
  13. MuppetDanny

    New Muppet Movie to be Filled with Cameos

    I have been told that Ricky Gervais IS in this movie. He confirmed that has done his filming on ITV's "This Morning" interview.:)
  14. MuppetDanny

    Muppet marathons past and present

    The Hallmark Channel did do a 3hr Muppet Show marathon in 2002 I think.
  15. MuppetDanny

    Muppet marathons past and present

    I think the Disney Channel did do a Muppet Show marathon in Australia.
  16. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    Here's a Muppet Newsflash! : Pampers 1984 TV commercial:search::crazy:
  17. MuppetDanny

    Me and My Monsters

    Just to let you all know I just got all 13 shows from CBBC. Drop me a line who wants a copy.
  18. MuppetDanny

    New Muppet Movie to be Filled with Cameos

    If Jean-Claude Van Damme is in this film it won't be his last family film, I believe he will be in "Kung Fu Panda 2":coy:
  19. MuppetDanny

    The Muppets at MoonPig

    You forgot to link the site Chris:p Here they are: - Christmas - Everyday - Father's Day - Valentine's Day
  20. MuppetDanny

    Ruth Buzzi trailer

    Here you go David ;): http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppet_Show_Promos
Top