Search results

  1. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Wow! The warm fuzzies in full effect! Kermit with the megaphone, Extreme Makeover Homeowners Edition appearance. Making oatmeal... Hey someone call Bert over. And Ernie, and Cookie and the rest of the gang. So Steve was Jessica's husband... Now why does that name sound familiar, a...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Stepping into the living room... With a lot of patience and practice dear. Actually, thought there were classes this morning. False alarm though... At least I got two components for my new spook camera. Been sorting through the mail, haven't gotten out till now. You did talk to the...
  3. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Well... Here's hoping all those classic clips will be there someday.
  4. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    At least the family's all back at the boarding house. Maybe a hot water bottle would help? Just waiting around for Scooter to revive and the mother-son reunion healing can begin.
  5. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: X-Men Mark The Spot

    Wow! So much funneeeeeeee! The fight between Rizzo/Colossus and Toad was my fave part. Sorry Kermit, but I gotta take out your twice-removed cousin. Classic. And now that Toad's gone from Liberty Island, I guess that allows for the introduction of another slimy reptilian/amphibian...
  6. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Actually... Renee's a dudette. Hopefully, we'll get more story soon... Please?
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    False alarm... At least I'm back home. Gonna see what I can work on in the afternoon.
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Making the rounds... He's OK Kyle... Just that Scooter's going through some tough times this chilly winter season in Renee's latest fanfic. Well, gotta get ready to leave for classes.
  9. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Come on Skeeter... You've been trained for this sort of thing. You've gotta find Scooter! Oh, and as for the references? Well, I posted about the custom figure my guy's working on and the main sticking point... And then you focus on Scooter's jacket and the logo taunting them in Chap...
  10. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    That's twice now you've referenced to my posts Renee... And I give you hugs for that. Yes, I'm giving out hugs. What, it's a free country isn't it? Oh, right... Just leave these snacks for you... Check back tomorrow.
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    *Voice carrying across the night air... That better not be you boy! Don't make me banish you like last time. You leave Kyle alone and in peace. *To self... Honestly, kids today. Yes, evil is a part of all of us, we have both good and evil and it takes a balance of both... But these...
  12. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Well... Why do you think I left that for you to say? *Chuckles lightly. OK, off to the bat-room and sleep. Got classes tomorrow, not like the rest of you who seem to thrive on the night as the living MC dead.
  13. The Count

    A Muppet College Dorm question...

    *In Deadly voice: Trust me child, I have! Now then, to fulfill my part of the bargain... You, Renee, joined the dorms this year round November or December of 2005. The thing to remember is that the dorms are older than that... There was a first dorms thread, started by Janice&Mokey's Man...
  14. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Oh man... You can cut the tension with a knife. So much in-fighting... Will the gang ever be whole and happy and... dare I say it? No, I'll let Lisa.
  15. The Count

    Muppet Theater Playset

    Hi EngineerNerd, glad to see you here. We're all hangin' at Ken's new forum at www.creatusmaximus.com tell 'em I sent ya when you sign up. Reason we can't post links of pics from our computer here is cause... MC Don't Allow. But you can have your pics in a Yahoo mail! or Photobucket...
  16. The Count

    A Muppet College Dorm question...

    Well... *Chuckles. I'll tell you, if you post some more story.
  17. The Count

    A Muppet College Dorm question...

    No prob Bo. Just be sure to be here when we get to August and the usual anniversary shake-up happens.
  18. The Count

    The 4th Moppet FamFic: The Cat Came Back.

    Yeah... Another story huh? Well... Turribly sorry for the lack in updates... Started this story with Christy in mind... Now that she's, ahem... removed... Not rully sure if/when I'll get back to this. If it needs to be wrapped up, I'll try to do so in as little chapters as possible...
  19. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Hey guys... Another quick question. Been workin' all weekend, I'm six-sevenths done with the M's. My question is... Should the entry for "The News Editor" from TGMC be moved from the N's to the M's, under the reclassification of "Mr. Tarkenian"? And was that the character's true name and...
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Hello Isabelle? Girls? Wonder where they've gotten off to now... Hope they liked their Valentine gifts... Chocolates for the girls, and a new pair of Demonique earrings for Izzy. Hmmm, if they show up soon, I might take the family out for dinner. Oh well, they'll be here eventually...
Top