Search results

  1. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Thanks. Will add these when I'm ready for new additions.
  2. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Actually... The question is more if the name LouLou is written with both L's as capitals or just the first one as capital, as denoted in the song title. But since I have it the same way as the song's title, the question's now rendered moot. Thanks though. Will see what I can get updated today.
  3. The Count

    The 4th Moppet FamFic: The Cat Came Back.

    That's great news Bo. As for my story here... No, it rully doesn't deal with her disappearance, just kinda did something that'll be explained when I get the next chapter done.
  4. The Count

    A Muppet College Dorm question...

    And quite a great home it is for all of us who are there, I think... Oh Bo, you might wanna get Effie to check in. She said she wanted to join, but hasn't done so yet. I mean, if she still wants to join, that's fine and should do so. But if she doesn't, that's OK too, it's her decision...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hoots, getting back to the room...: Hee, hee, hee... That's what I call one rocking good time. Jamming with Renee and her band like that. They oughta come down to Birdland some time and perform... Hey, wait a sec. This isn't Bryan's room, what's going... Count: Ah hello Hoots, and...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Heads on up to Room #22 and leaves the following for ReneeLouvier's roommates. Hope they like them, thought it'd be the fitting present to them... Seeing as how Renee's given us so much with her stories... And we wish her well with her pending hospital visit/stay. Jim Henson Muppet has a...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Getting back to the dorms... Well, looks like a few residents are making plans for their roomies to be taken care of should they happen to leave for a while. Good, at least we know who'll be looking after... *Opens door. Hello Count? Count: Yes? Everything OK here? Count: Yes, just...
  8. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: X-Men Mark The Spot

    Well... Here's hoping for an explanation of how Gonzo got an adamantium skeleton just like Logan... And great action between the WITCH team and the goons of Magneto.
  9. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Wow... That That sounds like a rully nice dream Renee... Guess we're thinking along the same lines then... When/if my guy finishes, I'll try to show off his work. Looking forward to more story soon, but get some rest first. You must need it.
  10. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Ah... I see you've been rooting through the OSSLA. Been meaning to ask/read about that one... And then there are the animals from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. But I'm reserving all questions I have till I'm finished reworking the list... And of course, I'll have to dig through this...
  11. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks... Wait, is it "LouLou" or "Loulou"?
  12. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Wow! Thanks Renee... That sounds like a lovely dream. And it sounds like it keeps getting better... So, do you remember what the grown-up Skeeter from your dream looked like? Or was it basically the same as you've portrayed her in the stories? Thing is I have this Muppet-related dream I...
  13. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    OK... I take it back... This is definitely not Steve the Muppeteer being referenced here. You talk about fighting fair? Then inhabit her instead and battle it out amongst your spirits. Man, too much TV shows on this sorta stuff will turn anyone into an expert on mysticism. But don't...
  14. The Count

    Muppet Listings 15.0

    Thanks pal. Will add the actors' names as I keep redoing the list, finished the N's. And I popped in my DVD of TGMC yesterday afternoon and solved that little problem. Been adding up the entries that I'll be asking questions about trying to defuse them. One of the ones will be the Models...
  15. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Well... Certainly hope everything goes well for you at the hospital Sara. Uh, where exactly is this "dream" you spoke of? Is it woven into the story somewhere? And as for these last two chapters... The whole incident with the pie and Scooter in his towel was very amusing. The guys are...
  16. The Count

    Paging Michael Crawford

    Not yet... Still want to confirm one last thing. And thanks for your expert help.
  17. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: X-Men Mark The Spot

    That was rully good. You get points for the cleverness of having Gonzo in the scene from the movie where Storm's talking to Logan to convince him to fight. The reference to his X-Men uniform color was funny. And I hope the rest of the gang can pull outta those metal restraints in time for...
  18. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Naw... It goes with SWAEHB in the Henson People section. That is, if it's OK with everybody else... Since that's where the other thread's at...
  19. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Well... Maybe you should talk to Scooter about how your liver hurts like that. SWAEHB: Steve Whitmire, Admirers of His E-something Backside. Christy started it though Bo's the one who posted the first post. Just start the RHLC, maybe you'll get some followers to rival that other gang...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    So much to do, so little time. Gonna work on the list till showtime. Got Power Rangers 14: Mystic Force and then Monday Night's ritual at 9:00 (10 o'clock PM local time for me). Check you guys later.
Top