Search results

  1. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Great Scott! We're dealing with Muppet forces beyond our comprehension Sadie. Whoa, Doc Honeydew, this is heavy. Eh, I'll tell you about it a bit later, maybe through PM best. Look forward to another chapter as soon as you can.
  2. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: X-Men Mark The Spot

    Oh... Kind os what Lisa and Ryan are doing with the time-travelling story?
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK guys... Gonna be working here on the list, painters might be in tomorrow and don't know if I'll be able to get to the computer. If so, we'll just go on a bit of a trip to some other place. Scooter: Here are the tickets boss. Thanks Scooter. UD: Ah, that boy seems to take care of the...
  4. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    BTTF? Well, just glad you're back where you belong Renee, safe and sound at your home. Rest assured your roomies are taken care of. And yeah, as far as those people in gastro-intestinal go... I've had my scrapes with 'em too. LMK if I should share. Oh well, hope to see you back after a...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Wow Kyle... That was great! Count: Yes... But who's Frida? Hey daughterdeadly, welcome to the MC Dorms. Come on, I'll show you to your room. *Grabs key from marble number 8 and leads new residents past set of double doors. Just gotta go through this set first... There's a stairwell...
  6. The Count

    Lookin' To Buy...

    Hey Frogster... Sent you a PM, just gotta check with the seller whose items I got today... And then, if you wish, I'd be ready to sell on to you. Oh, and if You're worried about an order from the PCC, you might want to contact Tony Equi. Hope this helps.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Knock on the door to Room #1. Yes, who is it? *Opens door to find... Scooter: Hi Ed... Renee sent me down here for the time being. Oh hey Scooter, come on in. Scooter: So what you up to chief? Well, just taking a break fright now. Hoots is sleeping in his nest, and I think Uncle...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well sure I will Renee. After all, it's the least I can do what with your vonderful stories... So, the above update's been ammended per ReneeLouvier's request. The Country Trio are on tour till she gets back and Scooter's down with us in Room 1. Hope everything goes well at the hospital Renee.
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Yeah... Guess the Canadians finally wanted a superhero franchise of their own. Though why they didn't go with the superheroine Bullets Beaver I'll never know.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Update... Due to some dorm residents not being able to get here recently... The following arrangements have been made. Hoots the Owl and Uncle Deadly are with The Count von Count and myself in Room #1 until Bryan and Ryan return. Rosita and Cantus the Minstrel are with Beth in Room #3 until...
  11. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Heh... Here you go Vic... These oughta hold you for a while... Not sure which superhero they're of, just get 'em for a friend of mine. Hi Mom... You got everything ready for the cruise? It's not until next week... Or maybe that can be delayed for when more of the overall Moppet Family's...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hoots flies back in through the basement opening/window to his makeshift nest in Room #1. Hoots, laughing: Man, that gig really raised the roof off of ol' Birdland. Gotta remember to pack more birdseed and water next time we do that... And now that my sax's been put away... Time for this...
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Well... Looks like Grandma got herself a long cat nap. Seems she needed it after her vacation. Don't know where the rest of the family's at. The girls have been awful quiet lately... Not sure if they've been outside exploring the neighborhood or practicing their late-night caterwauling...
  14. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Hey... Wish you success down at the hospital. The chapter was good... Nancy and Eli... The wedding preparations... Hope you'll finish with whatever it is Gonzo did with Nancy's house. And no worries, we're here for you when you need us. Take care and loads of hugs.
  15. The Count

    The MARVELOUS Muppets: X-Men Mark The Spot

    X-cellent and X-tremely well done MW... You deserve a good rest. The story was good and funny and x-citeful at times. Thanks for this story.
  16. The Count

    FanFic: Is That A Song There?

    Um... More story please?
  17. The Count

    "The Moppet Family..."

    Oh hello Grandma K... Didn't even know you went on vacation. So, tell us about what you did and saw. *Sets plates and table for dinner, listening to Grandma Kat's tail.
  18. The Count

    What Would You Like To Own?

    Well... For right now, I'm aiming to get a complete collection of Palisades Toys' Jim Henson's Muppets action figures... For my own collection and a couple of photo projects I'm cooking up. As for the whole Muppetology Film Library... That'll have to wait for when I can get my Muppet...
  19. The Count

    I could have sworn...

    Thanks for the vote of confidence... But I have plans for this once I can fully get it off the ground. And is that Danny Horn of www.toughpigs.com fame? Had a bit of trouble with the site, don't usually talk about it and let it slide for the most part.
  20. The Count

    I could have sworn...

    Yeah... 1 Don't know if it's listed on Muppet Wicki or not, I tend not to go there due to my own prejudices and what I learned last semester in a course on Cybernetic Law about Wickapedia in general. 2 Sounds like you remember more about the scavenger hunt episode than I do... So I can't...
Top