Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Luke- Ask Henson email address is now fanmail@henson.com David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Frogboy and Thogboy... now Ken's really in trouble!:p David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Gorgon Heap

    Got in trouble at work for telling a Fozzie Bear joke

    I did put it in quotes with Fozzie Bear, The Muppet Show at the end of it. Actually I found out later that the manager who called me on it found the jokes amusing and wasn't aware of anyone having taken offense. It was just writing jokes on official documents that was unprofessional and not...
  4. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Re: Thog Boy Hey Ken, I think you may have just helped me find a new IM handle! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken Thanks for all the answers; they weren't even all specifically to you, and yet you took up the mantle to answer them when you knew them. I promise there will be no new questions in this post. 10" Sweetums- sounds good to me. Yeah, I figured that the Electric Mayhem playset would be...
  6. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    FOZZI3- We didn't say that Henson wasn't allowing Palisades to make the figure. Frogboy also said he might have been mistaken when he said that Henson wasn't that supportive of the idea. What we DO know for certain is that Mahna Mahna is not covered by the current contract. That can mean...
  7. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I mentioned that too, that with an upstairs it would probably have to be deluxe. Re: Koozebane- well, what are we waiting for? Let's start talking about it, remind people it has been planned! Remember the day we found out? Man, everybody who posted was like a giddy child! Not only would...
  8. Gorgon Heap

    Appearances by Baskerville the Hound

    Forgot all about it #3 Joel Grey: He's one of the musicians in Joel's first number, "Wilkommen" Plays Dr. Watson to Rowlf's Sherlock Holmes and Gorgon Heap's Fielding the Butler in "Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Disappearing Clues" #6 Jim Nabors: UK Spot: "Dog Eat Dog"- sung by...
  9. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Quickie question for anyone who knows Hey, is Wizard World just a toy convention or is there more? I ask because this weekend my cousin Matt is going to a comic book convention in Chicago (there's also Spike & Mike's Sick and Twisted Animation festival) and I wondered if perhaps they were...
  10. Gorgon Heap

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    To: Frogboy Re: At the Dance playset Hey you know, if they did an At the Dance playset they could make it adaptable. Make the normal playset with the chandeliers and make them detachable so you can switch them with colored 'lights' and put a spot in the middle where you can attach the mirror...
  11. Gorgon Heap

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    Well, I know they nixed the idea of the Jim Henson Muppet. Don't know what else they frowned at. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  12. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    To Ken: Dave is about to offer his 52 cents (you have been warned) Several things, Ken (as if you need it with everything that's going on): On Statler & Waldorf: are they/will they be jointed so they can actually sit in their chairs? On a similar note will Tux Rowlf be able to sit since...
  13. Gorgon Heap

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    Re: Mahna Mahna Frogboy, I heard Ken say Mahna Mahna wasn't covered by the current contract. This means that, true, Palisades doesn't have the rights but at the same time it makes it sounds like getting them isn't totally out of the question. Never heard that Henson wasn't supporting it...
  14. Gorgon Heap

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    statler&waldorf: S & W are currently slated for Series 6. Lew Zealand is in Series 3, Sam the Eagle in Series 4. Sweetums is coming with the backstage playset supplemental to Series 6 and I believe he's going to be about 9 to 9.5 inches. The figures are about 4-6 inches, with Piggy at 6.5...
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    D'oh! How did I forget Annie Sue and Mahna Mahna & the two Snowths? Revision time. Reading these over, I think I like Frogboy's list even better than mine. Up to Series 9 anyway (not too crazy about Muppets Tonight figures; not too crazy about Muppets Tonight). Statler, Waldorf, Lips...
  16. Gorgon Heap

    Got in trouble at work for telling a Fozzie Bear joke

    Yes, you read that right. I work at Meijer, and for weeks now I've been putting Season One opening credits Fozzie jokes on scan sheets (when someone claims a price is lower than it is and we give it to them for that price). Well, there were only 24 jokes and I've used about half of them...
  17. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Strangepork is slated to have both the zappo ray AND the dissolatron? WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Last-minute accessory idea for Sam: American flag. Character appropriate, probably wouldn't be hard to do. Just don't drop it on the ground. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  18. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken, Repeating self, I think you may have missed this post of mine (but it's okay): Is there by any chance a pay phone in the Swinetrek? If you've seen the John Cleese episode you know what I'm talking about. How does Sam look? I ask because Sideshow got away with making him look like...
  19. Gorgon Heap

    Jog's Palisades Muppet Show - Part One

    All I've envisioned is Kermit singing Three Dog Night's "Joy to the World" (or is it called "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog"?) backed by Dr. Teeth (repaint), arm resting on the keyboard. Haven't gotten Bunsen or the regular Dr. Teeth yet. I may have to order them online if TRU doesn't come through...
  20. Gorgon Heap

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    Series 6 Statler (with chair et al) Waldorf (with chair et al) Nurse Piggy (with surgical instruments) Nurse Janice (with stretcher et al) Vet's Hospital playset with Dr. Bob And yes, both Piggy and Janice in scrubs. Traditional nurse outfits for exclusives maybe. Series 7...
Top