Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    Nigel

    Re: Lovelady John Lovelady performed him in the Kaye Ballard episode. Jim performed him before that, but I guess they traded the character off. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. Gorgon Heap

    Who are you?

    SammieRose SammieRose- Woo hoo! Another Michigan resident! I've been trying to recruit more- you meet a lot of Muppet fans on a college campus. But anyhoo, and this paragraph goes out to everybody, David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole is still David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole. My old sig has been...
  3. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Re: Janice's guitar Ken- I believe Janice was actually the lead guitar player for the Electric Mayhem. I think she played an acoustic once or twice on the show but I can't remember. She played a banjo at least once, that I do remember. Floyd never played an acoustic, I know that for...
  4. Gorgon Heap

    Sexy Muppet

    Files & features Well, you had a section called 'files', as in scarecroe.com/files but when I type that in I get nothing, unless I type in files/sexymuppet, in other words I have to know the file names first. And you posted the comparison pics of Sexy Muppet (who I'm beginning to think was in...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Re: China Production Daily Bit Looks like they've fixed regular Piggy's eyes. Guess I might have to buy her now. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  6. Gorgon Heap

    Sexy Muppet

    No Scarecroe No Scarecroe, I think Scooter was referring to Rowlf's dance partner from the EARLY first season (Jim Nabors, Florence Henderson, Harvey Korman episodes). She danced with Animal in the Paul Williams, Charles Aznavour, Sandy Duncan, Avery Schreiber, Valerie Harper, and Mummenschanz...
  7. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Re: Sexy Muppet Scarecroe- Most of the jokes in the At the Dance for the album were never on the Muppet Show, including the one with Fozzie. Only the chicken joke was on The Muppet Show (Lou Rawls). So in answer to your question, it's just a voice, that clip was never on the show. David...
  8. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Re: Sexy Muppet Given that she was prominent in the first season, I think Eren Ozker must have voiced her. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Scarecroe- Argh! Sorry I forgot about Mahna Mahna. He's essential. A must. Ken said Suggs will be in there eventually, or rather he said 100% chance. It was back on the old board, you can dig it up under Ask Ken at Palisades there. I don't recall anyone mentioning the Flying Zucchini...
  10. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ones I'd like to see Thog is tops for me, as you probably well know, followed by Wayne & Wanda, Mahna Mahna, Uncle Deadly (so cool-looking), Blue & Green Frackles, Nigel, Lips, and George. Might be nice to have Gorgon Heap (hehe) or Behemoth, one of the monsters that eats other characters, and...
  11. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    frogboy- Sorry if I misquoted you. I don't need a huge Thog figure either, but I would prefer him to be slightly larger than Sweetums, as you said Sweetums clocking in at about 10" and Thog 1 to 1.5" taller. That'd be peachy. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  12. Gorgon Heap

    New Changes in Muppet Show figures line

    Re: Beaker Maybe if they did a Beaker repaint in his white lab coat they could get the time to do an opening closing mouth. Too bad about the original. He was perfect. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  13. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Rowlf Question, Ken: If the regular Rowlf comes with the brown baby grand, will tuxedo Rowlf come with a black baby grand? Great to hear Thog isn't a definite no. As far as the scale, I can't tell exactly how tall Thog is- he's at least a foot taller than Sweetums, that I can tell. The...
  14. Gorgon Heap

    Playhouse Video

    healy- See the list at the top of this thread. Those are the 10 Playhouse videos in the series released in the U.S. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Playhouse Video

    Re: Kermit and Fozzie's Favorites Really?! Wow! What was on it? If you have it, can you list the sketches for me please? Thanks. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  16. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Re: Thog figure Well Ken, like I said, earlier when you mentioned the larger figures you said you'd do Sweetums and maybe DogLion and that would probably be it. I'm just offering Thog instead of DogLion since he was a more established personality and more recognizable character than DogLion...
  17. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken, With the new word on Sweetums, since we're speaking of larger-scale figures, I wondered if I could get your say on a post I made at the old board about Thog. Here's the post: Question about larger figures: you're gonna do Sweetums now, and you had said possibly DogLion. I guarantee...
  18. Gorgon Heap

    Playhouse Video

    Add Brooke Shields to Children's Songs and Stories, Liza Minnelli to Muppet Moments, and Vincent Price and Jean Stapleton to Muppet Weird Stuff and you'll have all of it. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Top